1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys is only trying to deliver to quit that enormous delay on delivers. Don't expect to do that and improvements...

Not just that, but they’ve updated the TDK/TDKR suit multiple times.

I can’t believe a Begins Batman hasn’t had moveable eyes, it’s insane to me. BvS cowl and Forever cowl prove you can implement it with a Batman with a sculpted neck and they just choose not to innovate.

They could have shrunk down the QS 1:4 Begins and gave it moveable eyes and new mouth plates, but nah, too much work. Insulting.

Someone else stated it before, but the cost for this is really unreasonable compared to the all new Sonar Batman. Funny that they launched at the same time. The very first hot toys Batman vs the most recent hot toys Batman. They’re ridiculous.
Why wouldn’t they shrink the QS begins figure down? It made sense to do that. And yes! This thing should have moveable eyes and should have been a much better figure.

And why, again, won't Inart make this costume? Wouldn't take much to beat this POS.
Because as much as some of us adore the Begins look, the general audience and most collectors only really care about TDK suit.

The one they can pair with the countless Joker, Bane, Two Face and Selina figures out there.

Begins is always an afterthought sadly.

Because as much as some of us adore the Begins look, the general audience and most collectors only really care about TDK suit.

The one they can pair with the countless Joker, Bane, Two Face and Selina figures out there.

Begins is always an afterthought sadly.
The TDK suit sucks. Awful design, always has been. Oh well.

Welp. Never had the original, and I only paid 26 dollars. Not a total loss. I’ll see what I can do with it.

Looks good to me, and my older release had tissue paper for ankles. I just wish it came with the grapple gun

Guys I think I know who Batman is

Attachments

• E617AF1E-BE22-4128-90C8-A02D733E8731.jpeg
    E617AF1E-BE22-4128-90C8-A02D733E8731.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Man, this is just disappointing. And willing to bet they still didn't include his grapple gun. I know it wasn't solicited to come with it, nor should I actually be surprised, but it just baffles me that HT wouldn't include it. Every Nolan Batman figure has had it since the very first MMS Batman begins figure

Last edited:
The TDK suit sucks. Awful design, always has been. Oh well.
Wouldn't quite go that far but agree the Begins suit is much better of the two.

I'm just being realistic. Apart from Enterbay have there been any great Begins figures or statues? With TDK we've had countless versions from Hot Toys, Prime 1, Queen Studios, JND.

InArt will make TDK Batman to go with their Joker figures. In time I suspect they'll do Bane and Selena to.

How hard is it to take their own 1/4th mold and shrink it?? They did it for DX19 but why not this?

Their 1/4th cowl and suit mold is actually more accurate than even Enterbay.

Unfortunately this will still probably sell out before any discounts like always.

How hard is it to take their own 1/4th mold and shrink it?? They did it for DX19 but why not this?

The EB suit is 1000% more accurate than the HT one it’s just let down by the underlying body that’s a little flat across the chest and shoulders. The belt and gauntlets suck though.

I think the EB cowl is more faithful too but a little shiny and lumpy.

The Hot Toys 1/4 chest is shaped wrong and droopy looking, the bat logo is wrong and appears thin and sagging, and the torso is too thick and cylindrical. The cod piece area is also way too broad and diaper like and the whole suit is too black and shiny.

The Hot Toys cowl isn’t super accurate but it’s close enough that if scaled down to 1/6 it would have been a solid release on the only 1/6 suit which is IMO more accurate than the 1/4.

I’m just glad I have scans of the EB cowl and the real prop.

Unfortunately this will still probably sell out before any discounts like always.

DX19 is still available and getting discounted and it’s a waaaay better figure out of the box. I bet this does too.

Back