1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No updates. Credit to RF_Toys on insta. Hope they don’t mind my sharing;

14129F66-7CDA-4323-9F29-60A0C06D8E71.jpeg

I look at this figure and I see

Body + suit mod
Custom sculpt
custom gauntlet
custom cape

Should have kept this one in the drafts HT :)

At least, we have the confirmation that if the DX09 gets a reissue, it will be the exact 10 years ago figure… luckily it was already a great figure…

I look at this figure and I see

Body + suit mod
Custom sculpt
custom gauntlet
custom cape

Should have kept this one in the drafts HT :)
If nothing will be left from the original figure then you dont need to buy it

At least, we have the confirmation that if the DX09 gets a reissue, it will be the exact 10 years ago figure… luckily it was already a great figure…
Exactly. If they didn't bother making changes to a ridiculously outdated Nolan Trilogy Batman they certainly won't alter a still pretty damn good even if not perfect 1989 Batman.

Exactly. If they didn't bother making changes to a ridiculously outdated Nolan Trilogy Batman they certainly won't alter a still pretty damn good even if not perfect 1989 Batman.
I might be wrong but the rubber on the suit does seem like a new rubber material compared to the original release.

This is terrible. They have new or re releases of figures that range from Tobey Spider-Man and a new Tony stark figure that look better than the previous versions but hot toys couldn’t even care and make an effort to fix this?

This is terrible. They have new or re releases of figures that range from Tobey Spider-Man and a new Tony stark figure that look better than the previous versions but hot toys couldn’t even care and make an effort to fix this?
Not just that, but they’ve updated the TDK/TDKR suit multiple times.

I can’t believe a Begins Batman hasn’t had moveable eyes, it’s insane to me. BvS cowl and Forever cowl prove you can implement it with a Batman with a sculpted neck and they just choose not to innovate.

They could have shrunk down the QS 1:4 Begins and gave it moveable eyes and new mouth plates, but nah, too much work. Insulting.

Someone else stated it before, but the cost for this is really unreasonable compared to the all new Sonar Batman. Funny that they launched at the same time. The very first hot toys Batman vs the most recent hot toys Batman. They’re ridiculous.

Back