1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not seeing any change in that sculpt there, although I'm happy for them to prove me wrong!! Also I hope the suit isn't shiny! It's not supposed to be.
Batman_Begins-526992356-large.jpg

Jesus christ why is it so shiny? I almost mistook it for the Forever suit.

The cowl might be different, but the mouth looks the same. Why can't they just shrink down the 1/4 cowl like they did with DX19?

The long wait on this figure will be even more frustrating if they haven't fixed anything.

I know I shouldn't give them my money for such a half assed release but I need a Begins figure in 1/6 scale. Don't see InArt doing this suit so like a sicker I'll buy this and go about finding a custom cape and cowl. :slap

Doesn’t look like it to me.

Neck still too long, sculpt inaccurate, suit shiny. Would like to be proven wrong though.

Doubt they will, but hope InArt do this suit.
Yeah I just don't see InArt doing it. It's always the forgotten part of the trilogy. The most memorable villains/anti heroes were Joker, Catwoman and Bane. Those all display with the later Batsuit.

Ra's and Scarecrow were good characters but their looks not especially memorable to create great demand for figures. As a result one of the best live action Batsuits ever gets forgotten. :(

Sorry to upload this picture again, without zooming in.

I would say that yes, I can see the sculpt having been a little tweaked, and the bodysuit... yes it looks shinier.

Let's see if we can see better pics soon. This was Malaysia.

312451248_481716723992345_488852661355225376_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to upload this picture again, without zooming in.

I would say that yes, I can see the sculpt having been a little tweaked, and the bodysuit... yes it looks shinier.

Let's see if we can see better pics soon. This was Malaysia.

View attachment 606583
The neck on the cowl does look thicker there.

Cape still looks atrocious sadly.

Yeah I just don't see InArt doing it. It's always the forgotten part of the trilogy. The most memorable villains/anti heroes were Joker, Catwoman and Bane. Those all display with the later Batsuit.

Ra's and Scarecrow were good characters but their looks not especially memorable to create great demand for figures. As a result one of the best live action Batsuits ever gets forgotten. :(

Yeah it seems BB is underrepresented, not only in media but in statues/figures too. I know SS just released their PF BB statue but, correct me if I'm mistaken, the last official figure for the Begins suit was the HT 1/4 (?). Actually Ra's and Joker are tied for my favorite TDKT villains 😁

Still weird how little information has been released or known about this figure 😩

We've been analyzing this one blurry pic for a month or two now. This is an unusual thing because most figures are shown at multiple cons, snap shots at secret base or something, right? So the drip feeding of information confuses me so much 😅

Still weird how little information has been released or known about this figure 😩

We've been analyzing this one blurry pic for a month or two now. This is an unusual thing because most figures are shown at multiple cons, snap shots at secret base or something, right? So the drip feeding of information confuses me so much 😅
Seems like HT really only feature prototypes right after announcement at secret base and conventions for a while unless there is an event going on (recent black panther event, the marvel/dc events at their stores in Asia, such as Toy Sapiens)

I think it's because usually after announcement with the prototype, not much changes until they put the figure into production. There are rare exceptions as a response to community outrage (recently I can think of peace maker and scarlet witch).

At this point I would just be happy with updated pics to let me know if I'm even still interested 😩😅

Does this mean blogger photos are eminent then? I guess the unchanged figure seen in photos recently is likely what we’re really getting. What a bummer.

Back