1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did sideshow ever shipped this with the shipper boxes or they just shipped it as is? It was pouring down here and I rushed to the ups truck with an umbrella but the driver thought it was for him so my box got soaked, in the rain, šŸ˜’, the batmobile is fine of course but I thought it was like the 1989 batmobile that came with an outer shipper box šŸ˜­
Yeah, WTH? Mine came in brown shipper box (no product box though) but my guess was the shipper actually serves as both since there was more art on it then usual for HT.

It's very weird that more hasnt been shown of this figure. It hasn't been at any HT events, toy fairs, correct?

Wonder what's the big secret šŸ¤”

It's very weird that more hasnt been shown of this figure. It hasn't been at any HT events, toy fairs, correct?

Wonder what's the big secret šŸ¤”
That theyā€™re either ashamed of it and donā€™t want any extra heat before the release or the lesser likely idea that they could very well actually be updating the cowl headsculpt

No sign of this or the sculpted hair Wonder Woman.

Also when is the 89 Batman reissue/2.0 ever going up for pre-order.

The Tumbler is pretty cool!

How do you guys think it compares to the BvS Batmobile?
The Tumbler is a BEAST!!!! [I think the BVS Batmobile is awesome, as it has the armored look of the Tumbler, but the sleek look of the 89 Batmobile aswell]....:)

The Tumbler is a BEAST!!!! [I think the BVS Batmobile is awesome, as it has the armored look of the Tumbler, but the sleek look of the 89 Batmobile aswell]....:)
Yeah they both have very cool individual aspects yet they feel related to me because of the dark colors, big tires, and aggressive design.

Although they are both great, there is something I like more about the BvS Batmobile over the Tumbler but I would love to see a couple pictures of them next to each other

BVS Batmobile was a dodge ram CGIed to look like a lame prop vehicle. The Tumbler was 90% real.

Back