1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Unfortunately I'd only get it if Hot Toys gets the sculpt 100%, and that's not guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Unfortunately I'd only get it if Hot Toys gets the sculpt 100%, and that's not guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, with the casting for the new movie, and the prospect of another reboot, if the Reeves one isn't well received, being years down the lane, the moment she goes up for PO I'm snagging her. I'm not passing up on her consider how comic accurate the suit is, cleavage and all. No movie version is ever going to have that much bust or such a pretty, CGI face, so... Anyway, I like the Arkhamverse in general, so I'll try to grab as many as I can. I have fond memories of it from my Lego days, and the last few years I've been getting back into Batman, so these plus the prospect of a good Batman Gallery appeals to me.

I definitely want a Catwoman although I suspect it would be the same style of body as Batgirl.

Eh, I'd say that goes without saying. I don't pose mine, so I don't really care about how well they hold up and whatnot. I keep them in boxes, so as longas they don't detiriorate, and I can take them out once in a while to loom at them, I'm good.

I'm in the minority but I hate how the Joker looked in the Arkham universe

I really hope for an Arkham Knight sick (and ghost) Joker
Yeah, I'd like one too. if only to get a chance to get him without paying aftermarket prices. But their Asylum version is pretty much perfect. I'm dissapointed that they didn't give him a Scarface though.

Huh. The really, really long chin is a bit weird, but it is comic accurate. And I like the whole look. The purple suit, the hairdo, it all messes well. I suppose he does look a bit too old and frail, so there are ways they could've made him more "handsome". But they went for a stylized look and I don't mind. Some of the concept art does look good though.

4609dc1f92f8fac04442aebbe808def4.jpg

Dunno, I just like the coat-tails and vest combo, I suppose. Maybe something like this would've been more "balanced".

joker80th_main_cover-higher-res

Honestly, as much flak as Snyder's run gets, I liked most of the designs and I do love Capullo's Joker. Yeah, he's not classic Joker, but the slicked back, fade out hairdo really works for the Slasher approach.

a671c05ecb78cdbc30db9596951cd1cf.jpg

It's just a shame that he wore only that black suit and never got into a more "traditinal" Joker colours. That hairdo/face with a Ledger attire could've worked.

Waiting on Doctor Freeze................
Yeah, a Mr. Freeze would be great. It's just a question of what version they'd do. City is more sleek and videogamey whereas Knight is more "realistic" with the bulkier suit.

I don't care for his look either. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's great in the game and his look isn't the worst but I would prefer different. His receding hairline and chin I don't care for and him being so skinny.

I don't know, I can't think of any. But I don't buy unlicensed stuff anyhow, so I don't keep up. That said, I absolutely need an Arkham Knight Catwoman as she's pretty much perfect.

528563-Batman_Arkham_Knight-video_games-Catwoman-748x421.jpg

I'd take a City too, but Knight nailed the face.

I always thought she looked best in City but any version would be good.

As for Harley, pretty sure I'll buy this version, but nothing will ever beat the Harlequinn look. Would still like to see a comic concept version of Margot in that suit.

I always thought she looked best in City but any version would be good.

As for Harley, pretty sure I'll buy this version, but nothing will ever beat the Harlequinn look. Would still like to see a comic concept version of Margot in that suit.

I like Knight's face a bit better, though City had a better eyeshadow. As for Robbie, she's not thicc enough to pull off that Harley suit, so I hope they just make the one from the game.

ApprehensiveUnhealthyEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

I really hope that if and when HT comes up with an AK Catwoman, they will provide an optional clean face, instead of having an always-on blood strained face. Also, a switchable smirk face would be very nice as well. The bomb collar is a must. But I fear that HT is gunning for the Zoe Kravitz Catwoman at this time and will not do an AK Catwoman at least a couple more years down the road...here’s to hoping!

I really hope that if and when HT comes up with an AK Catwoman, they will provide an optional clean face, instead of having an always-on blood strained face. Also, a switchable smirk face would be very nice as well. The bomb collar is a must.
Hm, yeah, good point, I'd ahte to get an always bloodied HS. It's what kept me from even considering getting a John Wick.
But I fear that HT is gunning for the Zoe Kravitz Catwoman at this time and will not do an AK Catwoman at least a couple more years down the road...here?s to hoping!
I wouldn't be so sure. They're doing Babs, Harley, Prestige and Beyond Batman. I think they're going back to Arkham, so she's a pretty good contender. Besides, "The Batman" will hit theatres, at best, next year, so they'd start working on her close to that point, so that she'd ship in 2022. And even making her could be a stretch. Aquaman was a huge success and they didn't even make a Mera. Personally, I have no interest in that version. My Selina is a pale ravenhead and that's what I want. The Arkham figures are a godsend and I just hope they keep making them. Maybe the new game (which I hope they finally unveil this year), will add even more fuel to the fire. Honestly, it's the first time in a loooong while that I've been excited for... anything media/collectible related.

Easy pass for me (I think the Harley Quinn character is lame, credit to Margot Robbie for being hot and actually making this character somewhat interesting).

Interesting to see though that in the pantheon of characters with a multitude of figures, she is one of them (in order of amount of figures produced, I think):

Iron Man
Batman
Spider-Man
Joker
Harley Quinn
Superman
Wonder Woman

I don't care for his look either. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's great in the game and his look isn't the worst but I would prefer different. His receding hairline and chin I don't care for and him being so skinny.

Yea pretty much . He looks sick and just weird. And yea that receding hairline is hard to miss

I?m totally in!
Now give me Catwoman and this Joker headsculpt:
a5ceaa826d88268c276662a9484e804e.jpg

Easy pass for me (I think the Harley Quinn character is lame, credit to Margot Robbie for being hot and actually making this character somewhat interesting).

Interesting to see though that in the pantheon of characters with a multitude of figures, she is one of them (in order of amount of figures produced, I think):

Iron Man
Batman
Spider-Man
Joker
Harley Quinn
Superman
Wonder Woman

At this point I'm pretty sure Captain America has had more HT figures made than Harley, Wonder Woman or Superman. Could be off though.

Back