1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89731649_2821929507892988_6215563622937001984_o.jpg

I can't believe how lazy HT have been with this one: a simple moulded rubber bodice and harness compared to the fully detailed, stitched fabric outfits from MOMToys and Supermadtoys.

Sculpted is better for leather type materials anyways. It looks the part and it won't deteriorate the same. HT's attempt also looks more accurate this way (has the correct sheen unlike the bootleg versions).

My two figures are still in perfect condition.

Whereas Hot Toys' prototype has already "deteriorated" ...

89552565_2610001782610323_7552160872836104192_o.jpg

Plus it looks like what it is: cheap and rubbery.

Maybe they just threw this together to give an impression? And the actual product will be made properly?

I bet this is where the jack-in-the-box we originally saw with Batgirl went.

I would have preferred the City look. To me the Knight look tried - unsuccessfully - to merge the Asylum and City looks.

I bet this is where the jack-in-the-box we originally saw with Batgirl went.

I would have preferred the City look. To me the Knight look tried - unsuccessfully - to merge the Asylum and City looks.

That?s why this is my favorite outfit

Revealing this so soon after finally putting Batgirl up for pre-order makes be very optimistic about the future of this line.

Wow I?m excited for this one. The MomToys and Supermad versions never did it for me. This one gets right what I wanted from those: an accurate headsculpt and the cool gun. The outfit doesn?t seem perfect yet and I don?t like the rubber elbows, but this is just a prototype so hopefully there?ll be improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be in a minority, but I find these video game figures quite ugly. They are invariable over-designed, just too busy.
And HT's efforts reflect that quite accurately.

But, people really seem to dig them, so more power to all you guys who are getting a kick out of them.
I saw somebody already photoshopped a Margot Robbie head on this... :lol

I played the Harley DLC yesterday and have to say that the sculpt isn't off as much as a I thought. The face does seem a bit too round and plump but the dead eyes aren't too far off since Harley really seemed to lack a lifelike quality in the DLC compared to Batgirl and Catwoman.

Dunno if I'll buy this, tbqhwy. I was a fan of the Nurse look back in the day, but this far too removed for my tastes.

harley_quinn_arkham_asylum__13816.1466697159.500.659.jpg

Ideally I'd wait for a Harlequinn look, but dunno.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm more of a Batman/Arkham fan than I am of Harley, so if I ever bought her, it'd be a case of completionism. We'll see. The fgure itself I'll say looks a tad "off", but then again Harley looked a bit "bloated" in the game, too.

latest

Generally I feel that they did Catwoman the best, took the easy way out with Ivy, and then kinda butchered Harley in the Arkhamverse. Which is a shame, considering the Concept Art was great.

3b0d18683e093a6b11039a81e4bfc23f.jpg

Given the amount of Harleys that were produced for Suicide Squad (three) and the amount for Birds of Prey (two, so far), it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities that if this figure sells well, we get other Arkham versions.

I hope so. I don't hate the Knight version, but I feel that if they were to do Slut Harley, they could've at least done City.

260c4ff94f5c07170a48b8326ec60436.jpg

It was slutty, but the motiff was there. It had a red & black colour scheme, the pigtails were the jester's cap and the smokey eyes gave the resemblance of a mask. It wasn't perfect, but of all the Slut Harley costumes, including comics, movies and the like, it's the best. All others tried to immitate it and I feel that they failed. For me, it's the Classic, then Asylum, then City, then Knight. The movie versions I feel were awful, and the comic ones largely uninspired. The original remains the best, for me.

3de6628cd6cb66726166000ca14d6993.jpg

So I'll prioritize other figures and play the waiting game.

I like the thick Arkham knoght Harley lol. But given how hot toys is I?m not holding my breath on this. I?m trying to not get excited. Sadly we will see those crappy eternal guys go up for preorder before this maybe

I won't deny that she's a hawt lil' slut, but the design is just a bit all over the place.

46b414f7337dcd996aad12791686a977.jpg

The more I look at it the more it grows on me. Honestly, I think the main problem is that they didn't keep the eye shadow in the game. Without it, the "mask", her face seems a whole lot plainer and the Harlequinn motiff isn't carried. If they gave her gloves and thigh high boots, with a domino mask or just eye shadow, it wouldn't have been a bad design. Still, it's miles better than the Robbie costumes and the recent comic ones, too.

As for PO, I assume it'll go up by Summer or so. Honestly, I don't see them even doing the Eternals. BW is almost out and we still don't have POs or even protoypes of at least Widow and Taskmaster. I thinke ven Hot Toys knows that the MCU has slowed down and are going back to the goldmine known as Batman.

Has there been any third party 1/6 Arkham Knight Catwoman?s? I know people have been mentioning there has been for Harley but I?m not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, I can't think of any. But I don't buy unlicensed stuff anyhow, so I don't keep up. That said, I absolutely need an Arkham Knight Catwoman as she's pretty much perfect.

528563-Batman_Arkham_Knight-video_games-Catwoman-748x421.jpg

I'd take a City too, but Knight nailed the face.

Back