1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I'm pretty sure Captain America has had more HT figures made than Harley, Wonder Woman or Superman. Could be off though.

And you are right. Captain:
First Avenger 3x
Winter Soldier 2x
Avengers 2x
Age of Ultron 1x
Civil War 2x
Infinity War 1x
Endgame 1x

And Harley:
Suicide Squad 2x
Birds of Prey 2x
Arkham 1x

21ca98f9c621e65f045f772197a47024.jpg

48c9c987e35daa8eb7c282ec4c925c78.jpg

3f3fb88ffb1b17b77a89e327d9f4e605.jpg

Really love how this looks, great accessories to! Arkham line is really taking off with all these recent reveals. Can't wait for the next reveal now.

Well... shoot. Do I pull the trigger, or do I cross my fingers and wait for an AC version? I've POed Batgirl already, with my thought process being to collect all the major Arkham characters, so I need a Harley, but I'm not too big on this look. As I've said, it's not bad and it's growing on me, but... Hell, who's to say that they won't make an Arkham version of her classic suit from the Batgirl DLC? Plus, Tommy Shelby just went up for PO as well. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I'll be honest and say that neither Nightwing costume was that good IMHO. Mostly because of the face. Both masks and hairstyles were pretty bad. Prime 1 did a "Red Version" which looks pretty great, but isn't the default. And what makes it work is that the hair is shorter and the mask is a classic domino one.

hr_p1smmdc-12rd_c.jpg

Ideally I'd rather they do someone like Red Hood first, Catwoman too. Leave Nightwing on the backburner until that new game is finally announced in case we get a better costume. Something like this would be ideal, in either blue or red.

9151ca916de256f93c759cbf992f993e.jpg

Will the new game be connected to this Arkham universe or a complete reboot?

Will the new game be connected to this Arkham universe or a complete reboot?

There have been rumors since AK launched. The next one was supposed to be an Arkham game set in the future with Damian as the lead, developed by Rocksteady. Another was supposed to be a prequel, ala Origins, concerned with the Court of Owls, developed by WB Montreal. Who knows at this point. I hope it's set in the same U though. If I start the line only to leave it unfinished, and go through more Batmen again, I'll be dissapointed.

Well... shoot. Do I pull the trigger, or do I cross my fingers and wait for an AC version? I've POed Batgirl already, with my thought process being to collect all the major Arkham characters, so I need a Harley, but I'm not too big on this look. As I've said, it's not bad and it's growing on me, but... Hell, who's to say that they won't make an Arkham version of her classic suit from the Batgirl DLC? Plus, Tommy Shelby just went up for PO as well. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I mean, personally I would say no because Hot Toys seems to be focusing solely on Arkham Knight (apart from Joker who they already had in development for years), but they’re also obsessed with Harley Quinn so I could see it going either way.

Personally I?d love to see them revisit Arkham Asylum and give us a Batman with a fabric/sculpted hybrid suit like their Batfleck figures, Scarecrow with LED eyes, Harley, maybe a ?deluxe? Joker with Scarface and his mannequin throne, etc.

With all movie franchises being delayed this year, there is a good chance HT will lean into game franchises more this year. Arkham and the upcoming Avengers game are awfully good candidates. I personally really want them to release AK Catwoman next, but after announcing 2 female figures in a row from the same game, I believe they will space out the next one, and when the next Arkham character comes, it will be a male character for sure. *sigh*

I mean, personally I would say no because Hot Toys seems to be focusing solely on Arkham Knight (apart from Joker who they already had in development for years), but they’re also obsessed with Harley Quinn so I could see it going either way.
No as in "don't pull the trigger", or "I don't see them making an AC version" ? I don't know, I'm conflicted. Ideally I'd wait for a Classic version from the Batgirl DLC, but who knows? I'm not a big enough Harley fan to justify buying this just to be sure, an AC version and a Classic one. I just want a Harley for completionism's sake.

Personally I?d love to see them revisit Arkham Asylum and give us a Batman with a fabric/sculpted hybrid suit like their Batfleck figures, Scarecrow with LED eyes, Harley, maybe a ?deluxe? Joker with Scarface and his mannequin throne, etc.
I'd love both of those, but I think an Origins Batman is more likely, since Asylum is close to City. As for Joker, I imagine that they'll milk him and release at least an AK/AC Version with a sick HS.

With all movie franchises being delayed this year, there is a good chance HT will lean into game franchises more this year. Arkham and the upcoming Avengers game are awfully good candidates. I personally really want them to release AK Catwoman next, but after announcing 2 female figures in a row from the same game, I believe they will space out the next one, and when the next Arkham character comes, it will be a male character for sure. *sigh*
The Avengers game doesn't have enough good designs for me to care. It's like bootleg MCU stuff. But between Corona and Marvel's Phase 4 being rather lackluster, I do hope they come up with some good figures. Rumor has it that they're working on Keanu's character from that Cyberpunk game, so I'm holding out hope for some Witcher stuff. But with Sideshow having already announced having the license, it's more likely that we'll get overpriced SS figures. Which is a shame, because I'd be absolutely game for Geralt, Triss, Yen & Ciri. Game versions always; I couldn't care less about the Netflix show. My other hope is that they'll release some MGS stuff, but sadly, I doubt that'll ever happen...

Oh I meant “no” as in I can’t see them making an AC version.

I’d buy the Batgirl DLC version in a heartbeat. I can’t see that happening either since they didn’t touch her classic outfit when it was in Suicide Squad, but made her blackgate pajamas and gold stripper dress.

Oh I meant “no” as in I can’t see them making an AC version.

I’d buy the Batgirl DLC version in a heartbeat. I can’t see that happening either since they didn’t touch her classic outfit when it was in Suicide Squad, but made her blackgate pajamas and gold stripper dress.

I see. I don't know, HT works in mysterious ways. They made a Two-Face from TDK a full decade plus after the movie. I'll wait a bit, see whatever else comes up for PO, and then decide. It's not like she's gonna be pre sold out in 2 days. It's just that Arkham has about 5 Harley variants (Asylum, City, Post Joker's Death/Widow, Knight & Classic), so I can see them making more just because she sells.

I could see that. Love if they did something for the Witcher show (pipe dream of course).

BuT....bUt hOT ToYs DoESn'T cARe AboUT DC!!!!

But they won't make Hush or Firefly or Thug #2, proving they don't like DC!

Back