1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Knight - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love both of those, but I think an Origins Batman is more likely, since Asylum is close to City. As for Joker, I imagine that they'll milk him and release at least an AK/AC Version with a sick HS.
I really hope so, 'cause I didn't get him when was released and now he's way more expensive here in Brasil

I really hope so, 'cause I didn't get him when was released and now he's way more expensive here in Brasil

I didn't get either AK Batman, or AA Joker, so I could use some re-releases or different outfits at least. An Origins Batman or a Knight Joker, for example. It's Deathstroke that I'm iffy about. I love the character due to the comics, but costume is too clunky for my tastes.

I actually wouldn't mind an Arkham Origins Joker to go with Batman of the same game. I even hope they make Black Mask from the game also maybe Bane also.

I didn't get either AK Batman, or AA Joker, so I could use some re-releases or different outfits at least. An Origins Batman or a Knight Joker, for example. It's Deathstroke that I'm iffy about. I love the character due to the comics, but costume is too clunky for my tastes.
Really? I love Deathstroke design!
in fact, I bought him last week

I actually wouldn't mind an Arkham Origins Joker to go with Batman of the same game. I even hope they make Black Mask from the game also maybe Bane also.
Black Mask isn't so popular, so I don't think they'll go in this way... but maybe some 3rd party company could make him?

Origins Bane and Mask are a must. As for Joker, dunno. He'd make for a fun variant, but unless they went the Prime 1 route of brighting up the colours, I don't think he'd be a good substitue for a proper Arkham Joker.

x_p1smmdc-21_a.jpg

The problem is that his wardrobe never really changed, so either they can release a "Deluxe" Asylum version with Scarface, or go the City/Knight route and give him a sick HS, which would again not make him suitable for a "proper" Joker. I think at this point we must just cough up the cash on eBay for the existing version.

Really? I love Deathstroke design!
in fact, I bought him last week
It's too clunky. Classic Deathstroke is pretty silly too, so it is an improvement. But my favourite look of his is Tony S. Daniel's:

DlexXOdW4AUvmsp.jpg

Followed closely by the Rebirth one:

Deathstroke-Final-1.jpg

He's already superhuman, and the man is an assassin. He should be sleek and deadly, not a walking tank.

Officially announced

91798752_10157042630512344_1952989399780163584_o.jpg

Wow, I think they absolutely nailed this one. Even though they?re not from the same game, it?ll be great to have this figure with the AA Joker.
The seamless elbows aren?t great though, kinda surprised they didn?t use the same elbows they?ve used for all the other Harley Quinn?s from SS and BoP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised no one has made a 1/6th scale Scarface. I've wanted him to pose with my AA Joker ever since I got him.

I really wish they had gone with the Harley from the first game.
She had the best costume of the series and would have paired nicely with Joker.

19ce81be5a783e1222ae4b0c217b365b.gif

I'm a huge sucker for the classic Harley design, but AA wouldn't be bad either.

Classic Harley is cute and fun. All other versions are just Clown themed sluts. Some designs are fun and all, but they can't beat the original. I also hate the semi-naked Ivy too and consider it a missed opportunity that she enver got a proper suit in the Arkham games. Maybe if they ever make another prequel ala Origins.

holidayknights.jpg

Yeah, Arkhamverse Ivy never sat well with me. I really like the art from her character bio in Asylum though, I wish they would've used that instead.

067bfde8d851f9fb9f959c164aaaafb1.jpg

Yeah, that looks great. Althugh I would've preferred if she had some boots on. It's honestly lazy of them to keep her in the same look three games in a row.

Did they tweak the sculpt? Don’t know why, but this looks better now than it did when they first revealed her.

Did they tweak the sculpt? Don?t know why, but this looks better now than it did when they first revealed her.

I don?t think they did. The sculpt didn?t look as good because that lighting they use for some of the shows is horrendous and unflattering to the sculpts.
The head reminds me a lot of the Prime 1 statue, which I always liked, so if it stays as good into production this figure is gonna be a winner for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Origins Bane and Mask are a must. As for Joker, dunno. He'd make for a fun variant, but unless they went the Prime 1 route of brighting up the colours, I don't think he'd be a good substitue for a proper Arkham Joker.

x_p1smmdc-21_a.jpg

The problem is that his wardrobe never really changed, so either they can release a "Deluxe" Asylum version with Scarface, or go the City/Knight route and give him a sick HS, which would again not make him suitable for a "proper" Joker. I think at this point we must just cough up the cash on eBay for the existing version.

It's too clunky. Classic Deathstroke is pretty silly too, so it is an improvement. But my favourite look of his is Tony S. Daniel's:

DlexXOdW4AUvmsp.jpg

Followed closely by the Rebirth one:

Deathstroke-Final-1.jpg

He's already superhuman, and the man is an assassin. He should be sleek and deadly, not a walking tank.
I like the look he has in Origins as it's before he started wearing the full purple suit. We forgot about AK batgirl DLC joker with the top hat and same outfit from Asylum only the colors were different not as vibrant but a bit more muted.

That would be cool. I was also always eh on the Robin designs but maybe HT could win me over on them.

Robin was hideous. He had a buzz cut and was like 25 yrs old when he should be a teen. He just looked stupid and of course it was tim drake . He always gets the shaft

I like the look he has in Origins as it's before he started wearing the full purple suit. We forgot about AK batgirl DLC joker with the top hat and same outfit from Asylum only the colors were different not as vibrant but a bit more muted.
I like AO Joker, I just wouldn't buy him as my "proper" Joker. I'd probably give the extra 100$ to eBay and buy the AA if it came to that. As fr the DLC, it's too scene specific for me.

Robin was hideous. He had a buzz cut and was like 25 yrs old when he should be a teen. He just looked stupid and of course it was tim drake . He always gets the shaft
I found Robin to have a good design. I've never been much of a "Robin" fan, but I liked his look in the Arkham games. As I've said, I feel that they screwed up Nightwing, but they did Tim as good as it got.

Back