1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a long time between Batgirl first being shown and going up for pre-order so I still have hopes for Nightwing.

It's a shame things move so slow on this line though. So many characters HT can still do but at this rate it would take a decade to get even half of them.

Really considering getting this. Have zero girl figures in my collection but this is the best female figure by far.

That would be awesome. Red Hood would be, nice to.
Actually, the Arkham Knight figure came with Red Hood accessories.

PD149761111026l.jpg

Actually, the Arkham Knight figure came with Red Hood accessories.

View attachment 551797
Not really a classic Red Hood look though.

So is Batgiel gonna to be like the stormtrooper leader and release without any blogger or official pics? Shows how little HT care about DC stuff that isn't from the Nolan verse.

So is Batgiel gonna to be like the stormtrooper leader and release without any blogger or official pics? Shows how little HT care about DC stuff that isn't from the Nolan verse.
ever since they released CW's Flash, I lost faith in HT handling the DC brand. I really wish another company could take the DC license from them that could match their quality. I just wished they put the same amount of care and love to their DC stuff like they do for marvel and star wars. Maybe that was a figure that was missed, but the lack of DC figures being released, especially quite a bunch that were slated for the end of this year, is a huge slap across the face when things are getting released early for star wars and marvel

I would like to see the box at least, at the secret base there's nothing, but plenty pictures of "Fennec Shand" ...

Worst case scenario is they botched the final product. I hope not and we get to see in-hand photos soon.

ever since they released CW's Flash, I lost faith in HT handling the DC brand. I really wish another company could take the DC license from them that could match their quality. I just wished they put the same amount of care and love to their DC stuff like they do for marvel and star wars. Maybe that was a figure that was missed, but the lack of DC figures being released, especially quite a bunch that were slated for the end of this year, is a huge slap across the face when things are getting released early for star wars and marvel
Yeah here’s hoping that the Batman/Superman two-pack and Cyborg next year are up to the usual standards.

Do they have different people handling each division of the properties at Hot Toys?
If so, the guy who handles the DC division is on thin ice with me.

As far as I’m concerned, that person has three opportunities to strike out or hit it out of the park:

2022 Q1: Wonder Woman 1984 Golden Armor

2022 Q2: Knightmare Batman / Black Suit Superman 2-Pack

2022 Q3: Justice League Cyborg

The Dark Knight Trilogy Batman should be an easy softball pitch to get on base at any point during the year.

I never purchased any of the Arkham Knight figures. However I would be interested if Hot Toys produces the Gotham Knights line. I like how the costumes skew closer to the comics and have a more vibrant color palette (although not crazy about Robin's tunic).

I really don't know if I should order her now or wait until the new year when the post all calms down a bit

Little concerned about it going missing over the Christmas period

Arrggh why did she release now & not in the new year lol

Neil

Do they have different people handling each division of the properties at Hot Toys?

As far as I’m concerned, that person has three opportunities to strike out or hit it out of the park:

The Dark Knight Trilogy Batman should be an easy softball pitch to get on base at any point during the year.

Golden Armour Wonder Woman and Cyborg I would agree. Knightmare Batman and black suit Superman are just two re-releases, one with a new colour suit, so wouldn't expect anything new there.

I really don't know if I should order her now or wait until the new year when the post all calms down a bit

Little concerned about it going missing over the Christmas period

Arrggh why did she release now & not in the new year lol

Neil
wait to see what in hand looks like and look at reviews and stew on it a little. after like 7 days and you still want her, get on the train and get it! i think she'll be around for a little bit. you can always bank on buying it from sideshow since they'll have plenty in stock most likely since they wont come immediately, at least i think so

Was afraid I would love this figure. Now do I have the patience to wait for it from SS or buy from HK? Seems like no dedicated shipper from HK, but pricing about the same.

Looks better than batman himself dare i say :cool:

First bat figure to be able to do a full split! Articulation is pretty insane for a bat figure, and definite must-get for the batcollection.

Looks better than batman himself dare i say :cool:

First bat figure to be able to do a full split! Articulation is pretty insane for a bat figure, and definite must-get for the batcollection.
... well, the legs are separate pieces... like an action figure. It's not the same as other Hot Toys that have a figure inside a suit. I never noticed it but it's actually been like that in the prototype.

Back