1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never trust another insider or reseller that says something is next or coming soon. Everybody got this one wrong. Especially Toys Wonderland.
Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong to be fair. The summer exclusives were mostly leaked to accuracy. It is too easy to put 2+2 together and either assume or someone wants more followers for their Youtube channel. It would be nice for some Hot Toys transparency, but they like their secrecy and every announcement or release explodes with coverage of it. Just have to accept reality that you don't know til you do know. Patience is the toughest part of collecting.

Tell me this is still true...
1640021324336.png

I am still waiting for EG Captain Marvel which came out in HK about a month ago. I suspect it will finally arrive stateside in Jan 2022. I suspect Batgirl will get here in Feb 2022 even if she is released tomorrow. So my guess is some time in Mar 2022, we will get it stateside, assuming it is released in HK by Jan 2022.

(I had to put my AK Harley back in the box to give space to my NA SW, after watching a certain MCU box office mega hit over the weekend…)

Yes! looks like sideshow lost interest in simultaneously uploading their unboxing videos with HK release, they were late with stormtrooper squad leader, batpod, and now this.

So glad she's finally released. I paid 50% upfront with Toys Buying Agent for first batch what seems like a decade ago 😂

Only worry now is her getting lost in the Christmas post chaos.

Man I know it won't happen but I REALLY wish we could get a Nightwing announcement to go with this. Batman flanked by those two would be a grail display.
That would be awesome. Red Hood would be, nice to.

I never wanted a Joker or Harley and don't know why they didn't flush out the Bat Fam. I'd take a New 52 Drake as the best of all Robin skins:

Arkham_52Robin.jpg

Since I didn't get this from SS, it'll be probably end of the next year I'll get this. Hopefully, which is a big stretch, HT would have offered Nightwing for PO and maybe announce Catwoman.

I half suspect HT will announce Nightwing near the end of Q1 2022, the traditional “down time” for HT announcements, just before the barrage of summer movie hit figure announcements. As for an AK Catwoman…not next year at least! With The Batman having its own version of Selina Kyle…

Back