1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this legs with exposed joints accurate to the game or is hot toys just exercising poor judgment?

Just paid the rest of my invoice with Toys Buying Agent. Shipping next week.

I'm not a fan of the more armored looking Batsuits so an Arkham City Batman redo or the 7.43 suit Prime 1 have done would be ideal.

If they used the suit material of the Batfleck figures it would look good and have decent articulation.

Ooft, this piece looks awful. Hot Toys going more and more into Play Arts Kai realm than Movie Masterpiece. I suppose people care more for articulation, though. For me it takes away the point of owning a Hot Toys figure.

Ooft, this piece looks awful. Hot Toys going more and more into Play Arts Kai realm than Movie Masterpiece. I suppose people care more for articulation, though. For me it takes away the point of owning a Hot Toys figure.
I find it odd there's not much complaining about the thigh joints. I guess not much can be said since it was always there and possibly nobody really noticed. I didn't and only picked up on it when it was pointed out how poseable this was.

This figure have beautiful details, she doesn’t look like a toy, she's not "awful" it's just your opinion.

This figure have beautiful details, she doesn’t look like a toy, she's not "awful" it's just your opinion.
That's a well-spotted observation of it being my opinion considering I never stated it as objective fact, good work!

It is universally known and agreed upon that the hip articulation looks awful. Or that's my opinion of it, I often get the two mixed up.

I can’t believe how they got the articulation to flow easily on this very tightly made suit :horror

I can’t believe how they got the articulation to flow easily on this very tightly made suit :horror
The thighs don't have the same restrictions since they're separate pieces. I wonder would have it been better if they did the same thing with Batman. It also makes me think if the thighs have an overlay of fabric material or are they molded plastic.

Is this legs with exposed joints accurate to the game or is hot toys just exercising poor judgment?
I guess it’s accurate in the sense that she could move her legs in the game without damaging her suit and this was HT’s way of affording collectors the same luxury.
That's a well-spotted observation of it being my opinion considering I never stated it as objective fact, good work!

It is universally known and agreed upon that the hip articulation looks awful. Or that's my opinion of it, I often get the two mixed up.
Is this an objective example of someone purposefully being a dick or is that just my opinion?

I guess it’s accurate in the sense that she could move her legs in the game without damaging her suit and this was HT’s way of affording collectors the same luxury.

Is this an objective example of someone purposefully being a dick or is that just my opinion?
Could be either.

Back