Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and but the bullet too…. I’ve heard some not great things about popcollectibles, mainly they’re slow to respond and ship, but I’m in no rush to get it if they can actually secure one for me. Good luck, everyone.

Pop sold out. I tried to score another to cover bases but we’ll see what happens. DP is through a FB group. Very responsive. Good luck to all!

That pre-order on pop stayed open for well over an hour since I first saw it with 104 people on their wish list at the time… what? The numbers don’t add up

Eh, waitlist doesn't necessarily mean everyone who has it on theirs is going to pull the trigger with this price. Especially within an hour drop out of nowhere!

Hope their quantities are legit, best of luck to you brave enough. Money’s no object to me or wife on this guy, for the price they wanted I’d rather wait for aftermarket where I can have Paypal cover my back if something goes south.

I'm always nervous about relying on PayPal, I thought their policy covers transactions up to 6 months, but these things can take years to release. Might be worth checking with exact credit card policies, too

Thats what I mean. I don’t mind paying aftermarket prices after it’s released. I can file a claim if I don’t get the toy from which ever seller within a month or two. If I pay upfront now or with Pop’s 12 month plan the figure won’t come out by then. I just trust Paypal more than Pop.

Anyone know when this piece is scheduled to release? Anyone else from the US done business with DP Toys before?

Enjoy your DP toy

Anakin definitely knew the technique to it.

main-qimg-29046b12b2080a4d0077e8eba6f2d3b9-lq.jpeg

I would've got this if it had a normal release, but I'm definitely skipping it now. So are improved sculpts going to be exclusive to Artisan releases? If HT starts purposely half-assing sculpts for normal figures with a plan to improve the likeness with an Artisan release to get us to double dip, that'll make me drop them instantly.

Besides the new sculpt and hair it is a fully bare bones release made up of reused parts, what with no mentions of upgraded materials. That will hit them during reviews once the hype is over since Inart is a thing now. The prices for this is way over what it's worth in my opinion. North of $450 at Sideshow won't surprise me but probably not $600 like at some of the FOMO fishers.

Back