Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker DX "Artisan Edition" 1/6 Figure Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are serious scalpers who camp outside ACGHK, I couldn’t even pay my friend who was actually there to just stand in line the night before, ‘cause there was no chance. Scalpers have it easy here.
Here they are (not my pic)
1690594579691.png

Degrading, your precious toys are made there

Edit: The derogatory comment this is replying to was removed, thanks mods

Last edited:
3980 HKD / $510 plus shipping and PP fees with Kwok so a little over $600 all in. It looks cool but I collect too many SW figures to be spending that much on just one.
I’m starting to feel that way too about this figure. It’ll be mixed in among all of my of SW figures and while it looks incredible, it’s not going to make a significant difference in my overall display. At $400 I think I’m in…north of that and someone can have my spot.

3980 HKD / $510 plus shipping and PP fees with Kwok so a little over $600 all in. It looks cool but I collect too many SW figures to be spending that much on just one.

+ import/customs fee to Germany.

So we are talking about over 600 EUR for one figure. I preordered the Delorean for 780 EUR...

Does he have a website to order from ?

Do we know the specifications? Is it real leather or pleather? The boots too?
Costume :
- One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe (with bendable wire)
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like textured tunic with stole
- One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like textured belt with utility pouches
- One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured
boots

Low ground Anakin would be cool. I feel like it’s too graphic for Lucasfilm to approve though. Kinda like we’ll never get a slave Leia.
And pair him up with the medical droid and the operating table :)

do you think in 2024 they will release an Artisan Rooted Dark Side edition with the anniversary?
I think they will do a 2025 anniversary edition with this head sculpt, we’ve seen HT reusing nearly every newly developed sculpt recently with the rolling eyes. It will probably be a sculpted haired version for mass release. Hard to say if it will be dark side as that figure was so scene specific and did sit around for a while. I’m expecting a new RotS Obi Wan around then too.

$673 from Pop and sold out. Crazy. This is the most hyped HT figure it seems. Not good.
As I stated earlier, this pricing has cooled my interest significantly. Will Sideshow mark this up extra, extra because the know they can? I'm still keeping my eyes peeled for the pre-order window but not purchase if it's in excess of $500 from Sideshow. I couldn't imagine a $300 action figure not long ago...and here we are.

Yeah, I think $450-475 range is gonna be my limit. International shipping plus 20% tax on top is just gonna be killer.

I'd honestly love to get this but pricing is just getting crazy and if they do a sculpted version in 2025 that would honestly fit better with the rest of my collection anyway, but man this version just looks so good!

Back