Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that even safe? regardless what it says.

From what I read in the car forums it works great even under the engine bay. But knows if there is any long term effect. I do however suspect you put it on the bat ones and never agin as you never really have a chance to wear it off enough on the figure

I assume you keep any of this stuff away from your suit, Geil? Thats why I'm not using anything on these rubber suits. As you said. The long term effects. It may look good 3 - 4 months from now with it but whats to say bad things happen 7 months to a year from now.

Yeah I would not put anything even on my car unless needed and the car is always outside under the sun so I have no choice. But for this guy I really hope I can prevent deterioration without adding risk through unknown chemical interaction. I was perfectly happy with armourall for years and so do many car owners but it's juts years of it will be harmful but most don't keep their car long enough to know. My integra armouralled was 8yrs old when I got rid of her. Now my current car is also 8yrs but in much better shape as I know a lot more of what to do or not to and thanks to the Internet ;)

I went from room to room for different lighting. Natural light, kitchen light, garage light, living room light etc. As suggested the rubber does appear differently.

015.jpg

026.jpg

056.jpg

034.jpg

030.jpg

075.jpg

080.jpg

Maybe mine is fine after all.

DiFabio, is it darker than the DX? if it is I wouldn't worry.

Mine was only ever so slightly shiny under dark conditions.

3519009517_90804fddb9_b.jpg

May 10, 2009

Under dark lighting:
3124523897_33a7c3c883_b.jpg

August 30, 2008

3056158395_82a808890b_b.jpg

November 24, 2008

4121187318_ec30c54a95_o.jpg

4121187336_bcd3dfdce9_o.jpg

4120417029_38d2265a23_o.jpg

November 20, 2009

I went from room to room for different lighting. Natural light, kitchen light, garage light, living room light etc. As suggested the rubber does appear differently.
Maybe mine is fine after all.

:lol I can so totally imagine you runnign into every room taking a shot and then into the next and your family is ike WTF? :rotfl

Vodoun some nice pictures there :D

I think hes fine DiFabio. Im OCD too so I know how it goes wth these things.

looks better than mine with those damn markings on his chest :(

I don't know WHAT the story was with that guy who posted the tunbler pics tho.

I dont know if the orginal costume is the same rubebr as the V1 DK but i used super glue on that one to hold the sides of his torso armor to his leg and the rubber became hard before crumbling away where i had glued, if its the same matierial on the OC i dont recommend it to be honest.

Back