Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy censored they did it. They actually did it. Damn...I can’t pass this up. He was my favorite character in the movie. Thought he was hilarious.
going to have to source/custom make him some nom nom. A bloody arm or leg would be an easy accessory to make for him

@jal76

Whaaaaaaat's uuuuuuuup? Lol! You were so sure this won't be released, right? Can you like, refresh my memory about that? It's not about being a realist but a pessimist is what I saw.

Just messing with you right now but can you at least be a bit more positive going forward? So peace ✌!

ANYWAY, yes! Excited for this and hopefully we get a Harley, Bloodsport, and Peacemaker. I'd want a Ratcatcher, Flag, and maybe Polka-dot Man as well but that is a bit of a stretch there.

Absolutely no shame in thinking this wouldn't get made (I didn't), particularly given Hot Toys' track record. Equally, there's no shame in displaying a little humility when something doesn't play out the way you thought it would. Sometimes it's okay to admit you were wrong!

Anyway, absolutely delighted Hot Toys are following through on this...enjoyed the film and loved the character. Already have a place earmarked in the home studio for him...sometime in 2023. o_O

Don’t cry baby, it’s all right.
Why would I cry…I’m having a great night! I get a King Shark figure from Hot Toys!
Let’s check my priorities right quick: be proven right to a total stranger on the Internet that I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t care for in person either way…or get a Hot Toys figure from a film that I loved!
By the time that figure is on my shelf I’ll have long forgotten whether I said it would release or said that it wouldn’t on some forum thread…heck if you hadn’t brought it up I would have forgotten already.

Why would I cry…I’m having a great night! I get a King Shark figure from Hot Toys!
Let’s check my priorities right quick: be proven right to a total stranger on the Internet that I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t care for in person either way…or get a Hot Toys figure from a film that I loved!
By the time that figure is on my shelf I’ll have long forgotten whether I said it would release or said that it wouldn’t on some forum thread…heck if you hadn’t brought it up I would have forgotten already.
It’s a joke, calm down haha.

Does Sideshow have the right date on this?

Expected to Ship: Jul 2022 - Sep 2022

The BBICN forum HT translation said:

Release date: Approximately 1st to 2nd quarter of 2023

Either way, this is cheap and exactly the kind of figure I was hoping for. I have reward points to cover the total at Sideshow, but will wait to see the UK group price for interest.

The best possible choice.

Semi-articulated. Not as boring as a statue, not as rot-worthy as fully jointed seamless.
Not sure what people want. Essentially what my Gladiator Hulk is. I agree with HT's decision that many would not buy this at $350.

Not sure what people want. Essentially what my Gladiator Hulk is. I agree with HT's decision that many would not buy this at $350.

Indeed. I'd be put off if he was some kind of fully articulated rubber shark.

In the film he isn't exactly highly articulated, so just a little movement for variation is all that's needed.

Back