Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just letting you know and trying to help you find a King Shark. :lol Didn't mean anything by it.
Appreciate the PopCultcha heads up MyenShi. Had some pennies and was able to get it for under $19 shipped. Give it to my daughter since she enjoyed the character.

This is why I hate WM exclusives and refuse to participate hence killing my TVC and BS collection as well. If one wants to debate scalping this is it - not selling your figures for market value.

As far as the TSS is concerned I'll probably get the McFarlane series and call it a day.
Yep… I keep my 1/12 figures in their boxes so I was frustrated that King Shark was a BAF… when I saw that Walmart was releasing him alone I jumped on it. I actually didn’t even expect it to sell out, let alone be selling for stupid money. Mine is staying on my shelf!

Give me a Hot Toys King Shark! He looks so good. I did the Hasbro thing and it didn't do it for me the older I got.

Any word on pre-order date or price yet? Also I wouldn't mind it being a hollow piece of vinyl. On a figure like this I'd rather he not be poseable then see all the joints break up the sculpt

Any word on pre-order date or price yet? Also I wouldn't mind it being a hollow piece of vinyl. On a figure like this I'd rather he not be poseable then see all the joints break up the sculpt
You'll find out like the rest of us on Hot Toys FB page. Not looking great so far and if nothing is announced this week...idk.

This is more than likely not going up for preorder so there will not be a price.

228980243_10158179630317344_3145237051803673503_n.jpg

229166464_10158179630202344_311071719222907656_n.jpg

Just noticed he doesn’t have the orange prison shorts they showed at the con. No huge loss but odd they’d show those and not include them in the end.

YES!!!!! SHARKEY SHARK SHARK SHARK!!!!

Justin on his YT vid tonight said he gives this a 10% chance of being made. LOL!

Back