Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knew there was something different here, and finally figured out what it was.

The original photos show him with a [clearly] brown flightsuit. Yet it has now become purple. I like the purple, myself but that's quite a big change.

Attachments

• death4.jpg
    death4.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 64
I assume it’s got a lot of do with the bright LED lights for the show compared to muted promo shots. That means the color is somewhere in the middle:lol

Knew there was something different here, and finally figured out what it was.

The original photos show him with a [clearly] brown flightsuit. Yet it has now become purple. I like the purple, myself but that's quite a big change.

I didn't look closely enough at this, I want the brown suit back!

O-ho-ho, I just figured it out. Deathwatch is no longer wearing brown, because the Nite Owls have brown flightsuits, too. This is to differentiate him from them.

No harm done. I really like that purple.

Considering every figure we've gotten since this went up, I'm really glad I didn't bite lol. Came very close, but my collection is way more Mando than I anticipated.

Hello Ramatuelle,​
We would like to remind you that on Aug 20 2021 your Visa card ending in **** will be charged a payment in the amount of $46.63 for the following order:​
Order: AAH*****
Item: #907141 | Death Watch Mandalorian Sixth Scale Collectible Figure - The Mandalorian (Hot Toys)
Please be sure to make any changes to your order no later than Wednesday, August 18, 2021.​

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES MAKE IT HAPPEN

Maybe he's SORTA getting closer to ship time? Maybe? We can hope....?

Hello Ramatuelle,​
We would like to remind you that on Aug 20 2021 your Visa card ending in **** will be charged a payment in the amount of $46.63 for the following order:​
Item: #907141 | Death Watch Mandalorian Sixth Scale Collectible Figure - The Mandalorian (Hot Toys)
Please be sure to make any changes to your order no later than Wednesday, August 18, 2021.​

I wish. Still not released in HK, so even if it came out over there today, it’d still be 3-4 months at least before arriving in the states

Hello Ramatuelle,​

I don't think that means anything, when you do a payment plan it has a set start date, it's reaching that start date, the final payment is what matters.

Hello Ramatuelle,​

Just my opinion, but they should only charge the last payment when they can ship within a couple days time. Is this SS or TW?

Back