Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more thrown by the teeth. Are those supposed to be his upper or lower teeth? They don't seem to be sculpted or placed right in his mouth at all.
:LOL: They are his lower teeth and they look like the prototype to me.

Proto:
1701198593506.png

1701198507274.png

Final:
1701198537404.png

1701198557359.png

Looks almost exactly like the proto to me which I wasn't really wow'd by in the first place plus the price for what you get. Since he's not dead, maybe we'll see a newer version with a better sculpt down the line in maybe some of his own armor?

Looks almost exactly like the proto to me which I wasn't really wow'd by in the first place plus the price for what you get. Since he's not dead, maybe we'll see a newer version with a better sculpt down the line in maybe some of his own armor?

I was thinking this earlier. He'd be more versatile if he weren't borrowing Boba's.

Two guys could turn up wearing the same dress and it'd be embarrassing. But two guys can't turn up literally wearing the same dress. It'd have to be a very big dress, and Boba was pushing it to its limits on his own. :monkey3

Yeah it's a typical sculpt for the Mando line-- something's always a bit off but it still works just well enough.
Bah! I challenge you to show me what's off in the Axe Wolves sculpt.

:lol

Seriously though, Koska Reeves is pretty much perfect and Fennec Shand (technically BoBF but still in the Mandoverse) isn't far behind. But everyone else? Yeah, not quite there.

This looks better than I really thought. Held my nose and PO’d but I’m pleasantly surprised.

I think this might be the worst sculpt HT has put out this year.

That’s not really bad thing. I’ve gotten all the Mando/BoBF figures that’s come out in the past year, even Sam Wilson Cap, and I think they just set the bar extremely high.

I don’t see this as sculpt being a dud but yeah, just not 10/10 sculpts like the roll they’ve been on. I’d say this is a strong 8/8.5.

Bah! I challenge you to show me what's off in the Axe Wolves sculpt.

:lol

Seriously though, Koska Reeves is pretty much perfect and Fennec Shand (technically BoBF but still in the Mandoverse) isn't far behind. But everyone else? Yeah, not quite there.
Yeah you're right there. Koska and Fennec were absolutely flawless.

Back