Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very deep into this line, but something has to give eventually. I no longer want troopers from the line as there are just so many more interesting characters being made. The Incinerator Trooper is the exception as he felt like his own one-off character, and had one of the most badass scenes in the show so far. Remnant Trooper, Scout Trooper, Artillery Trooper, and Stormtroopers don't need. The Death Trooper and upcoming Shoretrooper Grunt will both be used in the Rogue One line-up.

I have so many tabs open from yesterdays reveals, I don't even know what the hell I'm replying to anymore:lol
:D:D:D

Altho.....unless they do a surprise Vanth head sculpt, will probably put on the brakes after the Armorer PO yesterday for now. But the week is still young $$$$$

I still think he's going to show up in BoBF with a new look.

Well, then more reason to wait IMO, for me. The Boba monk set is already on PO - can't have everything $$$

Crap so many options potentially. I’m thinking Cobb Vanth and Repainted Boba with throne for display. No reason to keep the Boba 2 pack when the armor on Vanth is the same and Both versions of Boba have same pants and boots. 🤔

Crap so many options potentially. I’m thinking Cobb Vanth and Repainted Boba with throne for display. No reason to keep the Boba 2 pack when the armor on Vanth is the same and Both versions of Boba have same pants and boots. 🤔
Oh, I'm down for all of the Fett armors. Vanth, Fett in damaged, Clean Fett...heck I even got deluxe S2 Mando with the damaged helmet and jetpack... :)

Yeah I do kinda worry about both figures wearing the same armor and how one might detract a bit from the other on display.

But both just look way too cool not to have, so I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

Yeah I do kinda worry about both figures wearing the same armor and how one might detract a bit from the other on display.

But both just look way too cool not to have, so I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.
I think the rest of the outfit is different enough for it to not be an issue. I wouldn't worry about it.

Red is also an underrepresented color in the Star Wars line so it'll really stand out versus everything else.

Take one look at my avatar guess if I’m onboard for space Raylan!

This head sculpt talk seems identical to the Bo Katan thread when she was first teased. There was a little anxiety about whether or not the head would be included but, once it was shown, it seemed silly to ever doubt that it wouldn’t come.
She and Cobb spent a lot of time out of their helmets so this would not be a complete release without the Olyphant head. To phrase it another way- it’s justified.

Take one look at my avatar guess if I’m onboard for space Raylan!

This head sculpt talk seems identical to the Bo Katan thread when she was first teased. There was a little anxiety about whether or not the head would be included but, once it was shown, it seemed silly to ever doubt that it wouldn’t come.
She and Cobb spent a lot of time out of their helmets so this would not be a complete release without the Olyphant head. To phrase it another way- it’s justified.

I sure hope HT recognizes the importance of including an Olyphant sculpt. Lots of comments here already saying that it's a buy with it but a pass without.

I think the rest of the outfit is different enough for it to not be an issue. I wouldn't worry about it.

Red is also an underrepresented color in the Star Wars line so it'll really stand out versus everything else.
Colour in general is just lacking from the Star Wars like, apart from a few figures.

I sure hope HT recognizes the importance of including an Olyphant sculpt. Lots of comments here already saying that it's a buy with it but a pass without.
I think/hope that with most of these other figures being one and done releases, they will have to do sculpts. They knew they were going to do multiple Mandos and they'd sell themselves easy. They're probably pissed almost every other Mando we meet in the show will take their helmet off lol.

My Marshall Vanth custom. Still needs a couple of his belt and pants gadgets/greeblies but looking forward to HT’s release to become a PO reality.
D13D25A7-507B-4F1A-AB83-B1DDD91DE576.jpeg

8D4CBFE0-68B6-4323-A3CC-2BD513FF52E8.jpeg

I liked that callback to ROTJ when Mando bumped Cobb's jetpack and he flew away :lol
Yeah, the one weak point of those backpacks !

Really hope they release this guy soon. I guess they could wait until Book of Boba, as they like to release when hype is at a maximum. But i can't expect they'll do a lot more with Vanth there as they've already explained how he got the armour.

Really hope they release this guy soon. I guess they could wait until Book of Boba, as they like to release when hype is at a maximum. But i can't expect they'll do a lot more with Vanth there as they've already explained how he got the armour.

I hope so too. He's my most anticipated figure of this week's reveal. I do hope he comes with an unmasked sculpt though.

I cant imagine this figure not coming with an unmasked sculpt. He barely even wears the helmet.
I have to agree, but on the other hand it is Hot Toys and it's easy money for them to just slap on the excisting Boba Armor on a True Type with some new clothing. Then again, I've heard some more comments saying they won't get him without a heasculpt. Hopefully HT realises this.

Back