1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is one moment in the end battle where he picks up a footsoldier of thanos and chucks him like 500 yards I believe. Real quick, but funny.

Yeah, he doesn't use his right arm but he chucks an outrider with his left from the foreground as Giant Man is landing a haymaker on the leviathan, he also backhands another as he's telling Cap they need to send the stones back where they came from

Zero interest in this. I want either Hulk or Banner, not a combo. Plus that spandex jumpsuit or whatever it is is awful.

debbiedowner.gif

Yeah, he doesn't use his right arm but he chucks an outrider with his left from the foreground as Giant Man is landing a haymaker on the leviathan, he also backhands another as he's telling Cap they need to send the stones back where they came from

If you look closely like.. A half a second before he chucks the guy, he throws down a chitauri speeder first. Then he picks up the one alien throwing him with his one arm. You have to catch it frame by frame but it appears to be him. I guessing he grabbed it outta the air and brought it down and tossed whoever was nearest after that. He seemed to grab it with both arms too

there must be glasses on the box... I hope thud: Prof Hulk looks really cute with those glasses haha ...

The deal breaker for me will be the articulation. I want to pose him curled up in the fetal position, with the other Avengers forming a perimeter to protect him from scary, mean Thanos....

:chase

I just want a normal Hulk. Either from the end of Ragnarok, or beginning of IW when he gets his ass handed to him by Thanos.

66899649_10156858889843241_8299951791882108928_o.jpg

Back