Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's something that hasn't been talked about much, having a Spider-Man with no cut at the neck or around the head sculpt. I went back to look at pictures because I didn't even realize that.
Yup there’s definitely some notice items for sure. Not the perfect figure in anyway but he photographs very well. It looks really cool. Here’s a close-up on the neck. I took another shot tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_5780.jpeg
    IMG_5780.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5778.jpeg
    IMG_5778.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5805.jpeg
    IMG_5805.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 0
Happy for the people that wanted and were able to score one! Mine was shipped as well, so I’ll have to compare it to the homecoming spidey (my only classic Spider-Man figure) once I get it in hand. This will look awesome next to the hono wolverine and my soosoo toys gambit-super excited to start a comic 1/6th marvel collection which was always my ideal representation

can someone tell me if this is sideshow exclusive only for the states or sideshow worldwide?

theres still chance for preorder so am wondering if HT is selling them worldwide and are they making them in batches as some arrives Q2 but it is already out.

Is $300 a good price? so far only this and college spider caught my attention.

can someone tell me if this is sideshow exclusive only for the states or sideshow worldwide?

theres still chance for preorder so am wondering if HT is selling them worldwide and are they making them in batches as some arrives Q2 but it is already out.

Less than retail. Great deal at $300.

If you can get it for $300 then jump on it. It was $340 on Sideshow and higher elsewhere. Sideshow just started shipping their orders out for this end of last week. I believe HK released all of theirs immediately for this, so they should all be out/going out now.

Back