Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0479.jpeg
IMG_0481.jpeg
IMG_0483.jpeg
IMG_0484.jpeg
IMG_0486.jpeg

It is pretty close though isn’t it?
Kinda . Idk if it’s the lighting but the material looks different and the head looks sculpted and it doesn’t look as loose. I mean that’s just how I see it . It still looks nice but those pics make it look soooooo much better. Also the head t doesn’t seem so small .

I think the pic is photoshopped a bit

Last edited:
Kinda . Idk if it’s the lighting but the material looks different and the head looks sculpted and it doesn’t look as loose. I mean that’s just how I see it . It still looks nice but those pics make it look soooooo much better. Also the head t doesn’t seem so small .

I think the pic is photoshopped a bit
Yeah I think those Insta pics have been enhanced in some manner, but they are cool looking pics.

I didn’t buy this figure but really like the overall appearance of this figure. In @Sandcrawler pics I can really appreciate the unique look of this version of Spiderman, the eyes, the body proportions, and the costume are really nice!

Last edited:
Yeah I think those Insta pics have been enhanced in some manner, but they are cool looking pics.

I didn’t buy this figure but really like the overall appearance of this figure. In @Sandcrawler pics I can really appreciate the unique look of this version of Spiderman, the eyes, the body proportions, and the costume are really nice!
It’s a great figure I have trouble capturing how good it actually looks to me in pics in person.

It’s a great figure I have trouble capturing how good it actually looks to me in pics in person.
Yeah I have a hard time capturing what I see in these figures with my camera (doesn’t help that I’m using an ancient iPhone 8+), but I think these pics you took look great and do capture a sort of unique spirit.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that is just one of the eye choices. They’ve been reflective in covers before so I get what they’re going for but I’m not sure I like it either. Hopefully normal white eyes are also included.

Where’d the pic come from? I don’t see anything on Hot Toys facebook for this. Really hoping it’s easier to get than the latest few Hot Toys exclusives.
Yeah without the regular white eyes it's a deal breaker for me

I got mine on January 8. I think that it draws my attention more than my other Spideys even if Scarlet spider is my favorite style. When I put it beside the spider armor mk4 (i don't have the classic suit) I feel like it is easier in the eyes being bright but not shiny (so you can easily see the web pattern) compared to those rubbery/pvc-ish material that was used a lot recently.

Besides, during my comicbook days, i do imagine that Spiderman's costume is made of fabric (i.e. there are some panels where he wash it, sew it, etc.). Also, since the headpiece and neck fabric is part of the same piece, i really appreciate how the web pattern follows when the head is turned (vs the seperate head pieces where the neck pattern stays in the same place regardless of the head position).
Forgot to put some pics :p

Attachments

• 20240420_182758.jpg
    20240420_182758.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240421_003129.jpg
    20240421_003129.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240421_003314.jpg
    20240421_003314.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240420_182549.jpg