Hot Toys 1/6 The Amazing Spiderman Comic version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Marvel Comics - 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]】
Six decades have passed since the wall-crawling crime-fighter was introduced to the world upon the comic pages. Peter Parker’s journey towards great responsibility begins after he is accidentally bitten by a radioactive spider. As a result of the bite, he gains superhuman strength, speed, and agility along with the ability to cling to walls.
Hot Toys is excited to present the 1/6th scale Spider-Man collectible figure inspired by Marvel Comics. This is a Hot Toys Exclusive item available with limited quantity of 2,000 pieces only in selected markets, initially launching in Japan, South Korea, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. Fans in the United States please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement for this awesome figure.
The highly-poseable Spider-Man figure features a masked head with multiple pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces, including a pair with silver chrome accent for diverse expressions; a classic red and blue Spider-Man suit with black web patterning and Spider insignia; signature accessories including a camera with strip, assorted spider-web shooting effect parts, a Green Goblin miniature, comic art inspired backdrop and graphics, also a figure stand!
Swing into the world of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man with this new figure!

THWIP! Swinging your way, the 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure based on classic Marvel Comics is making its exclusive debut in Japan, Korea, Shanghai, and Hong Kong first. Fans in the United States please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement for this awesome figure. See you there! *Limited Quantity Available*

Our beloved wall-crawler is poised to swing into collections everywhere, starting with lucky fans in Asia including Japan, Korea, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. So get ready, you’ll find yourselves swept up in Spider-Mania’s web once more! Fans in the United States please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement for this awesome figure. *Limited Quantity Available*
485428-IMG-0854.jpeg

485433-IMG-0849.jpeg

F_gcipCbwAAKFk-

May be an image of vulture, toy and text that says 'GYS EXCLUSIVE SPORMAN RMAN COMIC MARVEL SPIDER-MAN the AMAZING MARVEL'
485432-IMG-0850.jpeg
May be an illustration of vulture, toy and text that says 'HO EXCLUSIVE MARVEL SPIDER-MAN the AMAZING COMIC MARVEL'
485429-IMG-0853.jpeg

May be an image of 1 person, vulture, toy and text that says 'HGt TOUS EXCLUSIVE COMIC TGys. MARVEL SPIDER-MAN the AMAZING ©2023MARVEL MARVEL'
May be an image of vulture, toy and text
May be an image of vulture, toy and text that says 'HGt TOUS EXCLUSIVE SPURT! COMIC MARVEL the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BAD! MARVEL'
May be an image of vulture, toy and text

May be an image of vulture, toy and text that says 'HGb TGyS EXCLUSIVE NAL SHOWN, TOTYP PRO MARVEL the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN COMI MARVEL'

May be an image of vulture, toy and text that says '서울 EXCLUSIVE o MARVEL SPIDER-MAN the AMAZING COMIC MARVEL'

Last edited:
Hmmm…this has the Animated Series logo. If it is the Animated branding, I may have to pivot from the Mondo Animated Spidey.

Looks great except for those eyes. Mirrored chrome is certainly a choice Hot Toys...:cuckoo:
It wouldn’t surprise me if that is just one of the eye choices. They’ve been reflective in covers before so I get what they’re going for but I’m not sure I like it either. Hopefully normal white eyes are also included.

Where’d the pic come from? I don’t see anything on Hot Toys facebook for this. Really hoping it’s easier to get than the latest few Hot Toys exclusives.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that is just one of the eye choices. They’ve been reflective in covers before so I get what they’re going for but I’m not sure I like it either. Hopefully normal white eyes are also included.

Where’d the pic come from? I don’t see anything on Hot Toys facebook for this. Really hoping it’s easier to get than the latest few Hot Toys exclusives.

Hopefully there are other eye switch outs. Other than that I love it.

Better not be one of those that's super limited and near impossible to get hold of.

Hopefully there is white lens included because the chrome look doesn't look right at all. Makes his entire face area look too dark. Almost like it's going after Superior Spider-Man's lens.

Needs his classic white lens to really pop and shine.

ohxh7Qj.png

Last edited:
AAAAAHHHHHH! THIS IS THE ONE!!! I've wanted this for a long time. A mix of classic 90s spidey and McFarlane. I will not lose my chance to get this.

Really hoping it’s easier to get than the latest few Hot Toys exclusives.
sort of why I’m not really excited by this currently. The last HT exclusives that I’ve wanted have been pretty difficult to get with the sideshow queue system, at least for me.

Back