1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
"I put the brains and the brawn together? and now, look at me. Best of both worlds."

When the universe is in danger, Bruce Banner becomes the gamma-powered hero Hulk and smashes his way through the enemies of the Avengers. He continues to use his high-level intelligence and other high-tech tools to protect the universe from its latest intergalactic threat. Heavily inspired by the epic battle, Hot Toys is excited today to introduce the all-new 1/6th scale Hulk collectible figure from Avengers: Endgame!

Masterfully crafted based on Hulk?s appearance in the movie, the highly-accurate figure comes with a newly developed head sculpt capturing his facial expression with impressive likeness. The figure also features finely detailed battle suit, LED light-up Nano Gauntlet offering two interchangeable hands include a hand with highly articulated fingers and a gestured hand with snapping fingers to recreate the iconic moment, an electronic device, a pair of glasses, and a specially designed figure stand with character backdrop.

Don?t pass up on this excellent opportunity to pick up The Big Green to show off your Marvel Cinematic Universe collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #Avengers #Endgame #Hulk #BruceBanner

IMG_4003.JPGIMG_4002.JPGIMG_4001.JPGIMG_3999.JPGIMG_3998.JPGIMG_3997.JPGIMG_3996.JPGIMG_3995.JPGIMG_3994.JPGIMG_3993.JPGIMG_3992.JPGIMG_3991.JPGIMG_3990.JPGIMG_3989.JPGIMG_3988.JPGIMG_3987.JPGIMG_3986.JPG6c63cf50-f066-4588-9218-72b0bc1496a6.jpg

?You saw what those stones did to Thanos, they almost killed him. None of you could survive.?

Wields the Nano Gauntlet, Hulk in 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by the epic Avengers: Endgame is expected to smash Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series. Stay tuned as more eagerly awaited Hot Toys collectibles are about to arrive!

#HotToys #Collectible Marvel Marvel Studios Avengers #Endgame #ComingSoon

66584873_10156379116527344_6141848180112752640_o.jpg

I think we can expect a Professor Hulk soon based on the size comparison from their nano gauntlet video.

IMG_3910.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh c'mon man, this thread with the current title is pure clickbait! :gah:

I thought the same at first but at least this is actually coming and it’s not wishing for one.

On the subject of the “figure” itself, I’m happy so far. It’s listed at 39.5 cm, so it’s gonna be a bit smaller than Thanos. Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the chances are pretty good the team suit version will come out. I guess you could put the shirt and sweater on over the top when a 3rd party version is made.

Well since HT is clearly only going to make the purple and gray outfit, I wonder what the odds are of getting a third party civilian outfit for this guy? Since it would be a much larger scale than previous ones we've seen.

I’m fairly certain that’s a static life-size statue not a 1/6 scale figure.

Hmm, the 1/6th version must be right around the corner! They wouldn't make a 1:1 version of him and NOT make the 1/6th version...because HT can't even sell the life-size version!

Did we actually see him fighting anyone in that final battle? Given he's one of the original Avengers it's weird that I can't remember any standout moments like I can with Cap, Thor or Tony.

Guess I'll have to look out for that next time I watch the movie.

Did we actually see him fighting anyone in that final battle? Given he's one of the original Avengers it's weird that I can't remember any standout moments like I can with Cap, Thor or Tony.

Guess I'll have to look out for that next time I watch the movie.

There is one moment in the end battle where he picks up a footsoldier of thanos and chucks him like 500 yards I believe. Real quick, but funny.

With the Ragnarok hulk not selling well, I can't imagine tiny, pajamas Hulk would sell too well.

That one's not been selling well? I got the impression it was a huge favorite. I've been thinking of getting my first Hulk and that seemed like the most impressive one by far.

The Ragnarok Hulk is very scene specific IMO, I do want a Hulk but wasn't personally interested in that one.

Back