1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, he was in stock for almost a year before selling out. Went on sale multiple times - discounts, free shipping. Could be purchased for cheap off eBay (got mine for $256). I was really surprised - I thought he looked really good (a lot of people seemed to take issue with the knees, which will be hidden on this figure). If this one looks like the statue shown in the picture above, I don't think that's a really good design. And I wonder if Hot Toys takes the easy route and reuses the current Hulk body and just puts an outfit over it.

No, he was in stock for almost a year before selling out. Went on sale multiple times - discounts, free shipping. Could be purchased for cheap off eBay (got mine for $256). I was really surprised - I thought he looked really good (a lot of people seemed to take issue with the knees, which will be hidden on this figure). If this one looks like the statue shown in the picture above, I don't think that's a really good design. And I wonder if Hot Toys takes the easy route and reuses the current Hulk body and just puts an outfit over it.

That would be so totally inaccurate I can't believe they'd do that. Collector's would be outraged if that's all they did.

I think the issue with Gladiator Hulk is that he's too scene-specific for a figure of that size and price.

Back when I thought Avengers Hulk was the last Hulk I would ever need, and that's stuck. You could update the paint-work and finish on the body, maybe try re-engineering it somehow? But the head sculpt holds up exceptionally well to this day, paint and all.

Is Gladiator Hulk any more scene-specific than what this one would be though? And it was a really great scene too.

That would be so totally inaccurate I can't believe they'd do that. Collector's would be outraged if that's all they did.

Except it’s Hot Toys... of course they’re going to cheap out and use the same body, and then still charge nearly $400 for it.

Except it’s Hot Toys... of course they’re going to cheap out and use the same body, and then still charge nearly $400 for it.

It's not even that he's just smaller, his body type is totally different. I just don't see it happening, they took tons of criticism on using an old Cap head for the EG figure, I can't imagine the backlash if they just threw the Professor Hulk head and clothes on an old Hulk body.

In a perfect world, I could get Hulk from the pretending to smash stuff 2012 scene in just the ripped pants. But it'll have the spandex thing on.

If that screenshot in the first post is accurate, than the "new" hulk is about an inch shorter than Avengers hulk (I went back and looked up the size). So no way they'd use the same body.

If that screenshot in the first post is accurate, than the "new" hulk is about an inch shorter than Avengers hulk (I went back and looked up the size). So no way they'd use the same body.

I think Professor Hulk is about the right size for a comic accurate Hulk from the 1970's. I believe he was about 7 feet tall then.

This Hulk would be smaller in size but leaner with more definition. In the Bluray making of they said the Avengers Hulk was based more on the build of a pro wrestler like Hulk Hogan or Road Warrior Animal or Hawk. I would imagine this one was based more on the build of an NFL linebacker or wide receiver like Megatron or TO.

In case anyone is listening at Hot Toys - I'm not interested in spandex KMart cheap pyjamas final battle Professor Hulk. I want a smiling happy cardigan and glasses Hulk please!

With some taco accessories.
Smart-Hulk-1.jpg

In case anyone is listening at Hot Toys - I'm not interested in spandex KMart cheap pyjamas final battle Professor Hulk. I want a smiling happy cardigan and glasses Hulk please!

With some taco accessories.
Smart-Hulk-1.jpg

Why not both? DX Hulk with swap out battle damaged parts!

Nice...no ugly exposed joints...although I would much prefer the cardigan, glasses wearing Professor Hulk.

Back