1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the gauntlet is permanent? If I were to get an EG hulk, I’d wait to see if they make him in his “regular” clothes.

The fact that he comes with glasses honestly increases the likelihood I will get this.

I think the upper body could use a bit more bulk. Also the head and neck joint looks a bit weird. Hope it gets tweaked before production.

But why doesn't he come with the tacos and his satchel??!! Disappointing. :wink1:

I'm sure little accessories like that are still being made. They're easy to be made and perhaps can be used to persuade any fence sitters.

Duckys pic not working.

9597e264b52a2ecd86439f7ceff0c882.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the hell didn't HT make the head and neck joint ONE solid piece?! :slap

They didn't on the other Hulks either though, right? I've got the 2012 Hulk and it's a separate head/neck. Still, you're correct, it looks hideous here, the neck looks so stiff, reminds me of the DX10 T-800. Could be his un-Hulk-like upright stance making it look so bad.

This does nothing for me. I didn't like the two merged anyway. For me it's either Banner or Hulk, not both combined. Having said that, I do like that they made the snap motion with the gauntlet. That is cool, but it's a pass for me. I'm still more than happy to have A1 Hulk.

Kind of funny, but I have not liked anything outside of his torn pants in A1, costume-wise.
No different here, and with only having the Nano-Gauntlet option for his one hand... I think I will pass on this.

I think the likeness is solid, I just didn't really like Professor Hulk - it felt too much like a goofier Banner was just riding around in Hulk's corpse. And the fact that it just came about off screen wasn't cool. Automatic pass.

The definitive Hulk is still Avengers Hulk, IMO.

Don’t like the suit. The material seems way too thick which takes away from seeing the muscle underneath. Sculpt is good but this is really a lackluster figure. Original Avengers & Ultron version are better

I think the likeness is solid, I just didn't really like Professor Hulk - it felt too much like a goofier Banner was just riding around in Hulk's corpse. And the fact that it just came about off screen wasn't cool. Automatic pass.

The definitive Hulk is still Avengers Hulk, IMO.

Glad to have that one.

I don’t like his suit, but like the new smaller size. This proportions are better

Hopefully being smaller than a regular hulk, price will make more sense for me to get one.
Always skipped on hulk cos of the price....and size

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back