1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Professor Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t like the suit. The material seems way too thick which takes away from seeing the muscle underneath. Sculpt is good but this is really a lackluster figure. Original Avengers & Ultron version are better

Yep, it looks like a padded motorcycle suit.

I'm on the fence with this one. If they went the extra step and included his sweat pants and hoodie and an aggressive expression sculpt then I'd probably get it. He looks way too calm for wearing the nano gauntlet considering how much it messed him up in the movie.

I love his suit where they go back in 2012 new york plain black T shirt etc. Seriously hope they make that one.

I quite like it but I need to see more before deciding. I do kinda wish they'd gone for the 'It's like was made for this' expression...

Avengers-Endgame-Rerelease-Fan-Backlash-Hulk-Deleted-Scene (1).jpg

I would pose him in civies with glasses. The professor Hulk would be a cool display. I'm good with A1 hulk to keep to better source material. The glasses sold this one for me, so now need to find proper shirt and pants.

I would pose him in civies with glasses. The professor Hulk would be a cool display. I'm good with A1 hulk to keep to better source material. The glasses sold this one for me, so now need to find proper shirt and pants.

You mean the outfit he was wearing at the diner with the kids :lol

Passed on gladiator hulk last year, might have to pick this one up if they can improve on the outfit before final release. Just using a thinner cloth material would make this 10x better than the prototype.

I think the professor Hulk figure looks pretty good. Definitely one of the few highlights of the show. I have the A1 version and I'm definitely gonna keep that one, but I think this professor will join my collection :rock

I'm on the fence with this one. If they went the extra step and included his sweat pants and hoodie and an aggressive expression sculpt then I'd probably get it. He looks way too calm for wearing the nano gauntlet considering how much it messed him up in the movie.

Could be a Deluxe release with the added clothing, sorta like they did with HC Spidey...I would totally be on board for that! :yess:

Yeah I'm not feeling the likeness much at all, even in the JC Hong pics where sculpts tend to look their best.

I think the likeness is there...what's bothering me is that the head and neck isn't one flush piece...that gap/joint doesn't look good at all from the sides! :gah:

Agreed...going back to my Deluxe point...he should also come with an in-pain face if they're gonna give him the gauntlet...unless HT does its tried and true dirty move and releases a Battle-Damaged version a year later... :gah:

Seeing how the usage of Prof Hulk was so limited in a fighting capacity in EG makes me think Feige has bigger plans for Prof Hulk in the future

EG was more or less an introduction to Prof Hulk

Back