Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kuzeh, I'm crap with a camera. And you have proven you are not. Please show the peep-Freaks the inner detailing on the back wings, absolutely stellar detailing!:hi5:

Received mine today…it's AMAZING! I too was worried when hearing all the negative feedback, but I'm blown away. There is a single LED that's out, but it's on the backside and not very noticeable. Annoying, but not enough to upset me. The piece is too nice to worry about one LED.

I feel like some of the flaps don't sit 100% flush when Sam is seated, but it's good enough. I took several pics, here's a preview:

hKVu+

Here are the rest of my pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewrex/sets/72157631076112986/detail/

HT needs to make CLU and Rinzler!

Last edited:
Sounds like the tides have turned and there are more of us with good bikes than bad. Luck of the draw I guess.

Congrats to all of us that purchased this piece!!

Last edited:
Here are some quick phone pics I took of mine last night right after opening:

SamFlynn2.jpg

SamFlynn5.jpg

SamFlynn3.jpg

PS: Can anyone tell me how to get the frickin' leg off to switch to the break leg? I swear mine is stuck on there. I was pulling hard and it still didn't budge

Last edited:

Totally agree! I would also add Quarra to that group. They don't need to light-up, just use the reflective tape that is used by UD replicas for the Tron jacket, or use the same format as Kevin Flynn.

Hot Toys delviered a light up version of Tron, so no need for any other light-up figures.

Here are some quick phone pics I took of mine last night right after opening:

SamFlynn2.jpg

SamFlynn5.jpg

SamFlynn3.jpg

PS: Can anyone tell me how to get the frickin' leg off to switch to the break leg? I swear mine is stuck on there. I was pulling hard and it still didn't budge

Looks good my friend! I love mine, can't stop looking at it.

A bit of wiggling should get it loose. If not, they may have glued it on there by mistake. Should pull out fine. It's like a headphone jack plug.

A bit of wiggling should get it loose. If not, they may have glued it on there by mistake. Should pull out fine. It's like a headphone jack plug.

Thanks, yea it was stuck on there pretty good, but I eventually managed to get it off after I used a hair dryer. No sign of any glue thank fully, but man I was worried I broke it when it finally gave

I was looking at this in store yesterday. I have liked the idea of having it since seeing the original release pics.
I didn't like the movie tho.

Received mine today…it's AMAZING! I too was worried when hearing all the negative feedback, but I'm blown away. There is a single LED that's out, but it's on the backside and not very noticeable. Annoying, but not enough to upset me. The piece is too nice to worry about one LED.

I feel like some of the flaps don't sit 100% flush when Sam is seated, but it's good enough. I took several pics, here's a preview:

hKVu+

Here are the rest of my pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewrex/sets/72157631076112986/detail/

Awesome picture :rock

Back