G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. It took nearly 30 minutes but I got my order placed for the Viper.
Now hopefully they will still be able to ship it!

Forgot about this and just placed a preorder for the Viper, expected to ship by July 30.
Did everyone get a preorder or an actual instock shipping order?

My walmart in texas put out the GI Joe movies in 4K out already. $10 for Rise of Cobra and $15 for Retaliation. They come with an offer for a ticket to the upcoming movie so I went ahead and picked them up. Maybe more walmarts put them out early

Is HasbroPulse shipping the snake/Timber two pack already…seen a handful reviews already this week alone.

But haven’t gotten any word from my BBTS orders yet..not that I was expecting any.

I don’t think people are finding these at the big stores right?

I was able to get everyone except Beach Head =( And I was so hoping the Baroness I got was gonna be sold out so I could use it for trade, but I guess not, lol

Still, it was a good week for Joe fans (finally!)

The boys are back in town! I got almost all my 6 inch dream team now. Hopefully Hasbro will do General Hawk and Falcon, then I'll have them all. :clap And I got the blue eyed Beach Head, anyone see a brown eyed one from the new batch?
20210710_091451_HDR(1).jpg

Can anyone tell me why Target keeps withdrawing and then refunding the funds on my G.I. joe BBQ preorder 🤬 every week this is happening to my bank account

But haven’t gotten any word from my BBTS orders yet..not that I was expecting any.
I received an email from BBTS on 6/25 saying my Snake Eyes & Timber collector graded set would be arriving soon but nothing has happened since.

I decided to pick up a ‘ma deuce’ machine gun on Etsy for my Heavy Artillery Roadblock. It’s $10 ($15 shipped) for anyone interested.

Link: G.I. Joe Classified Roadblock's .50 Cal Machine Gun | Etsy

Attachments

• A74A8C7C-E336-470A-91DA-972EDADF85CC.jpeg
    A74A8C7C-E336-470A-91DA-972EDADF85CC.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why Target keeps withdrawing and then refunding the funds on my G.I. joe BBQ preorder 🤬 every week this is happening to my bank account
That’s just how Target does preorders. Rather than just auth once or charge you when you order, they insist on pinging your card frequently until it ships. You’d think such a large corporation would have a better handle on preorders but nope!

I’ve never dealt with Super7 before, but I decided to give the new Cobra BAT ultimate a pre-order. Even at 7”, it would be more in scale with the Classified figures as opposed to Duke, Snake Eyes or Cobra Commander. I’m giving Super7 the same shot I’m giving ValaVerse and Mezco.
Is anyone pre-ordering anything Super 7 announced today?

I’ve never dealt with Super7 before, but I decided to give the new Cobra BAT ultimate a pre-order. Even at 7”, it would be more in scale with the Classified figures as opposed to Duke, Snake Eyes or Cobra Commander. I’m giving Super7 the same shot I’m giving ValaVerse and Mezco.
Is anyone pre-ordering anything Super 7 announced today?
the whole damn series is preordered on my end haha. Honestly the cartoon sculpts and colors are perfection

the whole damn series is preordered on my end haha. Honestly the cartoon sculpts and colors are perfection
Right on!
By the way, the deluxe Zartan leaked earlier will be a Hasbro Pulse Con exclusive and will have color changing effects!!
😎

Back