G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone at FYE made a boo boo :lol So got a Cobra Trooper on the cheap.
20210715_124559.jpg

My walmart in texas put out the GI Joe movies in 4K out already. $10 for Rise of Cobra and $15 for Retaliation. They come with an offer for a ticket to the upcoming movie so I went ahead and picked them up. Maybe more walmarts put them out early
After *hating* so much of what they did in the original 2009 Rise of Cobra movie I watched it again recently on Netflix and actually found it to be pretty fun. I may even pick up the 4K, lol.

I received an email from BBTS on 6/25 saying my Snake Eyes & Timber collector graded set would be arriving soon but nothing has happened since.

I decided to pick up a ‘ma deuce’ machine gun on Etsy for my Heavy Artillery Roadblock. It’s $10 ($15 shipped) for anyone interested.

Link: G.I. Joe Classified Roadblock's .50 Cal Machine Gun | Etsy
Wow! I just received the order today. It's currently sold out but keep an eye out if you can, because I think it's totally worth it.

Here's a few shots with Wave 1 Roadblock as a placeholder until I can get Heavy Artillery Roadblock.

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 78
According to Brian Flynn the founder of Super7, it's not possible to make hooded Cobra Commander in that line. It's unknown if this is a mandate by Hasbro or just Flynn's own personal decision, but it's likely because someone at Hasbro thinks it's reminiscent of clan hoods so they've made that depiction of Cobra Commander forbidden.
It's likely we'll never see a version of CC in Classified with the hood unfortunately.
It seems people are just getting more and more stupid by the minute.

Wow! I just received the order today. It's currently sold out but keep an eye out if you can, because I think it's totally worth it.

Here's a few shots with Wave 1 Roadblock as a placeholder until I can get Heavy Artillery Roadblock.
Wow, I thought that might be a bit on the small side, that's appropriately massive!
Be careful of that foregrip though, it looks like it might snap if you look at it sideways.

My SE & Timber won't ship for me, first time using the pile of loot feature with BBTS.

After *hating* so much of what they did in the original 2009 Rise of Cobra movie I watched it again recently on Netflix and actually found it to be pretty fun. I may even pick up the 4K, li

After *hating* so much of what they did in the original 2009 Rise of Cobra movie I watched it again recently on Netflix and actually found it to be pretty fun. I may even pick up the 4K, lol.
It is a fun movie.
Loved that Duke got killed in the first 5mins.lol

Target sent me an email letting me know they have shipped a Viper from my wife’s account. Still waiting on the Viper I ordered on my account.

I initially shied away from this line. I don't really collect in this scale, and after going all in with the 25th anniversary figures realized my real passion and interest was with the vintage figures. . .BUT, then they released Flint and Zartan, so now I've got a handful. And I must have that con-exclusive Zartan, though I curse Hasbro making it so damn hard to get. I'm sure I'll have to pay through the nose on the secondary market.

Anyone who ordered Snake Eyes & Timber through BBTS, check your email. Both my standard and collector sets arrived and are in my pile of loot.

Yeah I got the same pile of loot email, I came really close to switching to ship now. I'm still waiting for the Scarlett redeco to come in, thought it would've been on the same shipment of Commando SE.

Yeah I got the same pile of loot email, I came really close to switching to ship now. I'm still waiting for the Scarlett redeco to come in, thought it would've been on the same shipment of Commando SE.
That's awesome! Yeah, I had the redeco of Duke waiting in the Pile of Loot until Snake Eyes & Timber came in. Hopefully, I can get them by the end of next week.

Finally found Baroness available on the Target website and picked her up. Maybe there is a little hope for Target after all. Hopefully she stays available for everyone that wants her.
G.I. Joe Classified Series Baroness with C.O.I.L. Figure and Vehicle
Thank you for the tip on Target! Just secured 1 more Viper, bringing my total to 4 for display. Good looking out!

That's awesome! Yeah, I had the redeco of Duke waiting in the Pile of Loot until Snake Eyes & Timber came in. Hopefully, I can get them by the end of next week.

Thank you for the tip on Target! Just secured 1 more Viper, bringing my total to 4 for display. Good looking out!
I noticed the Viper this morning too and got an order in for another. Surprising that it still looks like it's coming since I ordered it on the same account as the one that arrived yesterday. it'll also bring me to 4 total Vipers.

I noticed the Viper this morning too and got an order in for another. Surprising that it still looks like it's coming since I ordered it on the same account as the one that arrived yesterday. it'll also bring me to 4 total Vipers.
Yeah I got 1 Viper yesterday and the other one arrived today. I was a little surprised too I was able to order another one on my account. I did opt to ship to store to save about $6 on shipping. This is it for Vipers for me, I’m very happy and lucky to have 4. Now, if they make a variant Viper for mass retail, that’s another story. 😃

It's the same, first one was ship to my home, this one is ship to store. Possibly the reason they'll let us order another.
It' still there, no problem so far.
And there's no doubt on another Viper variant, got to maximize the profits from that mold!

I reluctantly post this, I'm not a fan of how MCUcollector24 does his reviews. His camera is too close and often defocuses while he moves the figure around especially when posing the figure slightly off camera and, apparently he doesn't know how to edit around that unsettling experience. He also doesn't care to do a minimum of research on what he spends his $$$ on before a review so he refers to the Hard Master and Soft Master face plates as "scar face" and "old guy". He's at least heard of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, so there's that.
But he has the first that I've seen, in hand review of the Master of Disguise Zartan figure:

Doesn't blow me away seeing that video. Would prefer a separate, blue Zartan as opposed to the color change gimmick, which doesn't look as great as I would hope. And that Storm Shadow head seems completely useless. But, I like the more toy and cartoon accurate color of his pants and hood. Will try to pick it up.

I reluctantly post this, I'm not a fan of how MCUcollector24 does his reviews. His camera is too close and often defocuses while he moves the figure around especially when posing the figure slightly off camera and, apparently he doesn't know how to edit around that unsettling experience. He also doesn't care to do a minimum of research on what he spends his $$$ on before a review so he refers to the Hard Master and Soft Master face plates as "scar face" and "old guy". He's at least heard of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, so there's that.
But he has the first that I've seen, in hand review of the Master of Disguise Zartan figure:

Sounds a lot like YouTuber erivera94(?) or something like that. From the few Classified videos I could get through, it wasn't very impressive.
Like you, I prefer the reviews to be someone who has a little familiarity at the very least about GIJOE. We live in a "Look at me!" society when everyone is so fixated on being the FIRST to do something, the quality just suffers for it.

Doesn't blow me away seeing that video. Would prefer a separate, blue Zartan as opposed to the color change gimmick, which doesn't look as great as I would hope. And that Storm Shadow head seems completely useless. But, I like the more toy and cartoon accurate color of his pants and hood. Will try to pick it up.
Yeah, this could have been handled better. But since Zartan is Top 5 material for me, I will do my best to pick at least 1 of them up for pre-order next month.

Back