G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit the bullet and got my Major Bludd from eBay, and damn what a figure. I think he’s the best yet, particularly the headsculpt.

Glad fellow collectors are finding easier to locate these things in store. Hopefully they’ve addressed their supply issues as mentioned.
I may have to urge folks to hold tight: I checked Target.com just on a whim late this afternoon; 1 available at Target up the highway, 2 available at a Target down the highway. Bought one for pick up. Hour later, it was ready. Fastest and easiest I ever obtained a Cobra Island figure. Not to jinx it, buuuut.....aggravation at an end?

Honestly, the only CLASSIFIED figure I own is the Hasbro Pulse version of Snake Eyes from a year or so I purchased in multiples still factory sealed in the shipping boxes.

No.

I'm not selling/trading them. I'd rather put them all in a bonfire and live stream them being destroyed.

Great attitude. You seem like a really normal, well-adjusted dude.

Killing time during my wife’s doctor appointment in Belton/Raymore MO so I go into a local Target for sh!ts & grins. To my shock, I see 5 Bludds and 1 Lady Jaye! Their website showed 4 Bludds in stock.
I’m good on the Major so I left them all. Honestly, I’m going to take this as a positive sign. Maybe by the time Barbecue and Breaker/RAM are released, they will be plentiful as well. At the very least, the secondary market will take a nosedive. 🤞

That’s great the supply issues are seeming to get better! Glad you guys are able to find Bludd, he’s such a great figure.

Sweet! I’ve got some of these on preorder at BBTS, but it’ll probably be awhile before I get them. Still haven’t got the redeco pack and the Flint/Lady Jaye set in and I think those have been out awhile.

I definitely plan on modifying the figs a bit, particularly Storm Shadow. I actually initially started getting this line as parts fodder for customs but the figures are so damn cool and fun I don’t have the heart to start ripping them up heh

Wow, apparently these were also up on Hasbro Pulse, now sold out!
I'm glad I got my order in at Target, Breaker and Cycle come out in Oct. and Barbecue comes out in Nov.

Wow, apparently these were also up on Hasbro Pulse, now sold out!
I'm glad I got my order in at Target, Breaker and Cycle come out in Oct. and Barbecue comes out in Nov.
Wow. I was able to order 1 of each as well. I’m hardly ever in the right place at the right time. Congrats!

Both were up on multiple UK sites. Was nice to get them ordered with no panic 😁

And, the Breaker with Ram set is now sold out on Target, Barbecue is still available.
I have a feeling that Target and Hasbro have a better handle on making these available.

WT? I thought Target doesn’t charge until the order ships on preorders..but I got charged for my Barbecue already :banghead

Oh don’t worry. They’ll continue to auth your card every few weeks to make sure you’re still good for it. And then there is a 50/50 chance they cancel the order for no good reason after all that.

Super annoying system they have.

Back