G.I. Joe Model Kit Figures and Vehicles from Flame Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are interesting but the Scale is too small for the Classified line with the Snake Eyes figure being only 5 inches tall.
Furai Model GI Joe Snake Eyes Figure:
SRP : US$45
Size : ~13cm height (5.1")
Pre-order stop date: 30th August, 2021
Estimate sale : November, 2021

Product description :
- 21st series of [FURAI MODEL] G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes Model Kit is presented ! Size from bottom to top head is ~130mm.
- This is comics version of G.I. Joe Snake Eyes !
- Good articulation with over 40 movable joints, you are able to set any pose easily.
- Rich of accessories such as sword, cannon, gun, grenade and so on. Some of them are possible to attach on [Furai Model] G.I. Joe - Speed Cycle for Snake Eyes (Sell separately) !
- Model kit is made of ABS & PVC, it will be good for professional model kit users to make his own coloring Snake Eyes.
- With different injection color of runner parts and simple assembly design, it will also be suitable for model kit beginners.

Snake-Eyes-01__scaled_800.jpg

Snake-Eyes-02__scaled_800.jpg

Snake-Eyes-04__scaled_800.jpg

Snake-Eyes-08__scaled_800.jpg

Furai Model G.I. Joe Snake Eyes Ninja Bike
SRP : US$45
Size : ~15cm length
Material : ABS
Pre-order stop date: 30th August, 2021
Estimate sale : November, 2021
Product description :
- 22th series of [FURAI MODEL] G.I. Joe - Speed Cycle for Snake Eyes Model Kit is presented ! Length of Speed Cycle is ~150mm.
- This is comics version of G.I. Joe Speed Cycle for Snake Eyes !
- Wheels are Turnable, Some of weapons from [Furai Model] G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes can be attached on this Speed Cycle !
- [Furai Model] G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes riding on this Speed Cycle is possible !
- Model kit is made of hard plastic ABS, it will be good for professional model kit users to make his own coloring Speed Cycle.
- With different injection color of runner parts and simple assembly design, it will also be suitable for model kit beginners.

Snake-Eyes-Bike-01__scaled_800.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Bike-03__scaled_800.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Bike-09__scaled_800.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Bike-11__scaled_800.jpg

This is the Hito Kara Kuri 7 Inch tall Snake-Eyes Prototype also from Flame Toys.
Hito Kara Kuri are not model kits but fully painted and assembled figures with some diecast parts. These are also expensive, The Batman Arkham Knight figure in this line retails for around $200.
Flame Toys Hito Kara Kuri 7 inch Snake-Eyes 001.jpg

Last edited:
I really like putting the Bandai Star Wars figure model kits together so the Furai Models have my interest. But the size and price are off putting. Make these larger 1:12 scale like the Classified line and I just might buy them for $45. Because these are too small, I'll just wait for them on clearance.

Back