G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds a lot like YouTuber erivera94(?) or something like that. From the few Classified videos I could get through, it wasn't very impressive.
Like you, I prefer the reviews to be someone who has a little familiarity at the very least about GIJOE. We live in a "Look at me!" society when everyone is so fixated on being the FIRST to do something, the quality just suffers for it.

Yeah, this could have been handled better. But since Zartan is Top 5 material for me, I will do my best to pick at least 1 of them up for pre-order next month.
There are a number of Youtubers that do poor reviews. Many times I was looking for range of movement with the articulation and all they show is that the joint can bend or twist a little, but they make sure to point out that the head or limb can rotate all the way around, as If that's necessary. But my pet peeve is the nauseating too close, out of focus, off camera, unedited fumbling around. I have to stop watching and look away half the time.

I like that this Zartan is in maroon colors and can color change, that's more accurate to the original toy, I only wish the chest and leg armor were transparent. The face plates are nice but it's a bit odd as a disguise being not in different clothes. I'd rather have a Hard & Soft Masters two pack with swap out white eye heads perhaps with a grin to represent Zartan in disguise.
Still the colors are making me want to pick one up.

Sideshow’s Zartan exclusive Duke head was great. You can pop that on a Duke figure and more convincingly have a Zartan disguised as Duke. I wish Hasbro would do that. That evil grin was perfect.

My classified movie Baroness and Storm Shadow arrived today.
The long neck on Baroness isn't that noticeable from above angles, it's not perfect but acceptable. The glasses are painted poorly, look like they could be fixed with a bit of paint. The MP5 and Kopis swords she comes with are awesome! Fantastic paint on the head. Figure has trouble standing because of the almost straight down angle of the ankle rocker peg. High heel articulation like this is all too common unfortunately.

Storm Shadow's Ivory color looks fine in person. I would've preferred actual white though. Swords are perfectly scaled. Missing lower leg shin rotation sucks, he can't hold a sword out in front of him two handed because the sculpt gets in the way, but he has enough good articulation otherwise.
Nice bonus of severed head though. ;)

I also preordered Scarlett, she's coming in December for some reason.

Last edited:
My classified movie Baroness and Storm Shadow arrived today.
The long neck on Baroness isn't that noticeable from above angles, it's not perfect but acceptable. The glasses are painted poorly, look like they could be fixed with a bit of paint. The MP5 and Kopis swords she comes with are awesome! Fantastic paint on the head. Figure has trouble standing because of the almost straight down angle of the ankle rocker peg. High heel articulation like this is all too common unfortunately.

Storm Shadow's Ivory color looks fine in person. I would've preferred actual white though. Swords are perfectly scaled. Missing lower leg shin rotation sucks, he can't hold a sword out in front of him two handed because the sculpt gets in the way, but he has enough good articulation otherwise.
Nice bonus of severed head though. ;)

I also preordered Scarlett, she's coming in December for some reason.
That's very cool, who did you pre-order from? I ordered the movie set + an extra Scarlett to open through BBTS and it's still showing October.

I did receive my Snake Eyes & Timber sets from BBTS yesterday and got to open it up tonight. This is my favorite version of Snake Eyes and I think Hasbro absolutely crushed it! Yes, it's a majority of Beach Head parts, but it just looks so bad ass and that new head sculpt is fantastic!! Also, the figure is extremely tight and not near as loose as 02 Snake Eyes was for me personally. Timber is really cool as well, with lots of incredible poses. Zartan is still the one to beat in this line so far, but I gotta say, this Snake Eyes is Top 5 for me. I also received my "field variant" Duke as well as an armory diorama backdrop and a couple of table and chairs to fill the scene. Can't wait to add Breaker, Barbecue and Heavy Artillery Roadblock later this year to add to it. I also reunited Timber with ninja Snake Eyes in my "rescue Gung Ho" diorama.

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    798.1 KB · Views: 117
That's very cool, who did you pre-order from? I ordered the movie set + an extra Scarlett to open through BBTS and it's still showing October.

I did receive my Snake Eyes & Timber sets from BBTS yesterday and got to open it up tonight. This is my favorite version of Snake Eyes and I think Hasbro absolutely crushed it! Yes, it's a majority of Beach Head parts, but it just looks so bad ass and that new head sculpt is fantastic!! Also, the figure is extremely tight and not near as loose as 02 Snake Eyes was for me personally. Timber is really cool as well, with lots of incredible poses. Zartan is still the one to beat in this line so far, but I gotta say, this Snake Eyes is Top 5 for me. I also received my "field variant" Duke as well as an armory diorama backdrop and a couple of table and chairs to fill the scene. Can't wait to add Breaker, Barbecue and Heavy Artillery Roadblock later this year to add to it. I also reunited Timber with ninja Snake Eyes in my "rescue Gung Ho" diorama.
My movie figures came from Amazon.
Nice Armory Diorama, really like the table and chairs! I'm using a WWE folding chair for my Beachhead at the moment, the scale is a little big but I'm fine with it.
Also, my Viper I ordered last week arrived at my local Target store, no pick up notification yet. I would think that if they were going to cancel my second Viper order they would've done it by now.

My movie figures came from Amazon.
Nice Armory Diorama, really like the table and chairs! I'm using a WWE folding chair for my Beachhead at the moment, the scale is a little big but I'm fine with it.
Also, my Viper I ordered last week arrived at my local Target store, no pick up notification yet. I would think that if they were going to cancel my second Viper order they would've done it by now.
Thanks, man. It’s still a work in progress. I just received notice that my Viper showed up at my local Target and will pick it up after work. I hope you get your notice too, I wouldn’t sweat a cancellation at this point.

Yeah, I received my pick up notification this afternoon.
Quick pic of the movie figs with a Cobra Trooper:
Classified Movie Figures 001.jpg

Repainted the glasses on Baroness and the eyebrows on Storm Shadow a bit. Baroness had a completely stuck rotation joint on the right calf, could only fix it with repeated treatment of hot and cold water. She cannot stand on her feet at all without the stand, I'm using a McFarlane DCU one here, they work well with Classified figures.

They shouldn't, it was a one per order rather than one per customer. I made two separate orders with the same account and both arrived. I would have preferred to be able to combine them but I also understand that they probably did this to limit scalpers by forcing them to pay shipping on each one and place a separate order for each one, so I'm OK with it in the end.

My Baroness finally arrived a week later than the original estimate, so I am caught up with all the figures I wanted at the moment. The only Cobra Island figures I didn't get out of Target's restock/preorder was Beachhead and the Roadblock redeco, and I'm OK with skipping them.

To anyone who pre-ordered Heavy Artillery Roadblock through Amazon, check your emails.
I just got a notification that the delivery date has been moved up to late this week or early next week. 👍😎

My Heavy Artillery Roadblock arrived today.
Looks great, only nitpicks are that the face paint detail is a little greyed out, the helmet fits too close to his head, as if there's no padding underneath, and the barrels of the minigun are slightly warped and have a lot of flashing, the gun also needs some paint. Otherwise, the best version of Roadblock yet.
GI Joe Classified AE Roadbock 001.jpg

GI Joe Classified AE Roadbock 002.jpg

Last edited:
Article about 12-13 figures for 2022 including 2 possible Cobra island Target Exclusives.
https://toynewsi.com/278-39866
I really hope the speculation about Stalker being a part of it is true.

EDIT:
A list of what appears to be rumored figures has appeared online, apparently the Target Exclusives will switch over to Tiger Force and Python Patrol.
January 2022
-Deluxe Croc Master with crocodile

February 2022
-Storm Shadow
-Spirit With Freedom
-Cobra Officer

April 2022
-Tomax
-Xamot
-Stalker

June 2022
-Crimson Guard
-Zarana
-Dusty

-Cobra Viper And Viper Officer 2-pack

July 2022
Unknown crossover type figure similar to Fortnite Snake-Eyes

Target exclusives will now be themed Tiger Force vs Python Patrol.

June 2022 Target Exclusives
-Outback
-Python Viper
-Python B.A.T.

Last edited:
Happy to see Stalker, Crimson Guards, Spirit, and Dusty make the list. Outback and BAT are also wants but I might not like the alt colors they put them in. Hopefully that Storm Shadow will be 100% classic and not another future ninja getup.

My Heavy Artillery Roadblock arrived today.
Looks great, only nitpicks are that the face paint detail is a little greyed out, the helmet fits too close to his head, as if there's no padding underneath, and the barrels of the minigun are slightly warped and have a lot of flashing, the gun also needs some paint. Otherwise, the best version of Roadblock yet.
View attachment 534434
View attachment 534435
Those are some awesome shots! Yes, I completely agree that this is the best version, the Roadblock we all deserve.
I gotta say I was really impressed with Amazon's packaging. Each figure had it's own perfect shipper box, boxed in a bigger box. That's some BBTS-type awesome packing.

I am also digging that leaked list of Classified figures thanks to the awesome folks over at What's On Joe Mind podcast. I recommend their YouTube channel, they go live every Friday night on YT at 8:00 CST.
I'm stoked most about Stalker, the Crimson Twins and Croc Master. All of it's great, especially Target exclusives being mostly repaints, as I've been preaching that they should do that since day one.

Attachments

• IMG_0795.jpg
    IMG_0795.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 38
Those are some awesome shots! Yes, I completely agree that this is the best version, the Roadblock we all deserve.
I gotta say I was really impressed with Amazon's packaging. Each figure had it's own perfect shipper box, boxed in a bigger box. That's some BBTS-type awesome packing.
Roadblock looks great there!
Not how my Roadblock arrived from Amazon, they slapped a shipping label on the outside of the Hasbro shipper box and sent it UPS. No other protection for it, luckily it arrived in excellent condition, minus the label stuck to the outside box. Most likely because I only ordered one figure.

Back