Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't see how using Williams' theme would work. It immediately throws you back to the '78 film and conjures images of Christopher Reeve. It's silly, really.

It is. That’s why I think it’s a publicity stunt to show that they’re listening and responding to the fans now.

Also keep in mind, if these tweets are from people that saw test screenings, it MIGHT be temp music.

BvS and the Batman had Elfman and Elliot Goldenthal temps and The Flash has multiple tracks from Batman Forever. The final product will not.

Also keep in mind, if these tweets are from people that saw test screenings, it MIGHT be temp music.

BvS and the Batman had Elfman and Elliot Goldenthal temps and The Flash has multiple tracks from Batman Forever. The final product will not.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought that was the original plan? Are all of these rumors of flash reshoots BS then?

I thought that was the original plan? Are all of these rumors of flash reshoots BS then?

Reshoots involve Ezra with pick up shots.

It remains to be seen how drastic/important these scenes are. Keaton and Affleck are in it and have been from the beginning. I can’t imagine the filmmakers interfering with either of them. You can’t really take out/take back any of Keaton’s scenes, same with Affleck.

The rumor is they’re adding Affleck scenes but I imagine it’s the extent of what was done with Justice League. I bet one of those changes is making Affleck Batman less of a jerk.

I just hope Affleck remains as the main Batman at the end of the day. But with lots of changes I guess we'll see. Thank you Difabio

The “main” Batman is Pattison.

It’s very unlikely that Affleck and Keaton will ever get solo Batman films in their future anyway. I’d love Affleck to get a solo film and for Keaton to get a Batman Beyond film, but those aren’t in the cards.

That’s why I think this Cavill and Affleck response is a bit premature. The Flash film was a reaction to not getting to use those actors to their full potential. It’s why you follow a story with Zod in which Superman doesn’t exist, and Supergirl is the last daughter of Krypton. It’s why Affleck Bats is a dick and makes way for the Keaton Bats.

WB/DC are way too reactionary with their reshoots imo. They never trust the process, from Justice League to Suicide Squad to the Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back