EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotty in the "monster maroon" with the kilt and maybe bagpipes from Spock's funeral? Since Nanjin has said he won't be making the engineering radiation suit, that's the best we can hope for.
I would be happy with scottie and just a standard monster maroon uniform

IMG_4425.jpeg

Unless you just want the character standing at attention or to represent this uniform, you've really gotta go with the more expensive version.

Oof.. that’s quite a price difference. So absolute bare bones or cough up an extra $70. Not real thrilled about that. Especially for Saavik who is a fine character, but definitely not as iconic as the main crew (especially the core three) or Khan.

Oof.. that’s quite a price difference. So absolute bare bones or cough up an extra $70. Not real thrilled about that. Especially for Saavik who is a fine character, but definitely not as iconic as the main crew (especially the core three) or Khan.
It's a lot of money for a secondary character.

The set is pricey as expected but she looks flippin phenomenal. And nice to see some decent preview pics for once.
I was just thinking that, the quality of photography has increased ten-fold.
She’s pretty stunning.

I think both versions are priced fairly for what looks like a well-kitted and executed figure. Luckily for my wallet I am not a fan of the movies or actor so it’s a pass for me on this one.

Whenever something gets over the $250 mark these days, I always try to take a step back. I know I've become desensitised to a lot of the prices.

The likeness painting is the best I've seen on an EXO-6 female figure so far, but all their prices are creeping up. Even the bare bones Saavik is over $200 with shipping.

No doubt this will be the "fastest ever selling Trek figure" etc.

It also feels like such an odd character to start this line with. Gotta start with Saavik because.. reasons. Like the TWOK line wouldn’t sell anyways.

I don’t dislike Saavik as a character but when I think of TWOK she’s not the first character my mind goes to.

Last edited:
Whenever something gets over the $250 mark these days, I always try to take a step back. I know I've become desensitised to a lot of the prices.

The likeness painting is the best I've seen on an EXO-6 female figure so far, but all their prices are creeping up. Even the bare bones Saavik is over $200 with shipping.

No doubt this will be the "fastest ever selling Trek figure" etc.

For better or for worse, it’s all about supply and demand. We always knew this line was the Coup de Gras of the entire operation, so I guess you’d have to say that it would be a poor business decision not to put I little premium into the price to account for the overwhelming demand of these figures in particular.

Also, I think Saavik looks pretty great in this pictures, and she’ll look even better in hand!

IMG_4426.png

IMG_4427.png

For better or for worse, it’s all about supply and demand. We always knew this line was the Coup de Gras of the entire operation, so I guess you’d have to say that it would be a poor business decision not to put I little premium into the price to account for the overwhelming demand of these figures in particular.

Also, I think Saavik looks pretty great in this pictures, and she’ll look even better in hand!

View attachment 663394

View attachment 663395
Right. But then the owner is so fond of reminding everyone he's not doing it for profit. *Ah-hem*

Lol people have been begging for TWOK figures for years, and we finally get the first one and all anybody here can do is complain. 😄

And they obviously had to start somewhere, so I don't see why it matters if they started with Saavik or Spock or whoever. I'm just happy to see ANY of these go up for preorder.

And really, Trek fans suddenly have no interest in Saavik?? When did that happen?

Back