EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
363346243_3568746013371779_402212540435089920_n.jpg

Let’s break up the monotony and try this for a few posts while we all anxiously wait…

Spock, these cadets of yours, how good are they? How will they respond under real pressure?

I really don't understand why he keeps going with that extra long torso for the Spock figures. It just looks so unnatural.

Saavik continues to look phenomenal though.

View attachment 661624

She does look quite good there. Only potential issue is that that group photo doesn’t offer too much in the way of resolution/definition to judge whether the paint up on Saavik is as detailed is as we all want it to be. It’s interesting that some EXO sculpt painting is excellent and rivals even Hot Toys, and then the very next release is as soft as a pillow in that category.

I actually think that is less a criticism of EXO as it is amazement that a company like Hot Toys is able to maintain such a consistent standard with the volumes they deal with. Not every Hot Toys sculpt is perfect, but the paint apps are usually quite fantastic.

I am looking forward so much to having these on the shelf, especially Kirk, Spock and Bones. Would have been nice to have Scotty in this outfit also.

Back