EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! EXO-6 will be at San Diego Comic Khan.
1689102865017.gif

We’re closing in on a PO:

Tailoring and detail on those uniforms looks great, as does the captains chair.
Though no hint of Khaaan!:cuss
(or the Reliant Captains chair for Khan to sit on)
((and while the standard Kirk is great, I really can't have such a happy, smiley Kirk on the same shelf with Khan, so need a second alternative head-sculpt, with a more stern look for Kirk, to face off against Khan))

7syxyg.gif
7syxk8.gif

Last edited:
Tailoring and detail on those uniforms looks great, as does the captains chair.
Though no hint of Khaaan!:cuss
(or the Reliant Captains chair)
((or an alt. more stern look for Kirk))
I bet we’ll get some pictures of the entire line next week during San Diego Comic Con.

I bet we’ll get some pictures of the entire line next week during San Diego Comic Con.
Assuming they don’t hold some of the reveals back for Vegas 2 weeks later… you have to assume they might keep at least something for a surprise at the big Trek convention of the year.

Either way they will be shown off in full in the next 3 weeks so the big question is how quickly each will go up for preorder as I imagine they will be staggered rather than all at once.

It will be interesting and hopefully a lot of fun to see what happens over the next several weeks. I wonder if the Odo that was teased for July isn’t a SDCC exclusive. The shape shifting is a niche look for die hard fans and would make a great limited run figure. McCoy from TMP must be soon as well as B’Elana.
I am thinking we see Kirk, Spock, McCoy from Khan at San Diego. Perhaps Khan and Savvik saved for August? Hopefully they start to go up for preorder then with excitement at a fever pitch😊

Is there any further word how limited (or not) these will be? I've been tolerant of some of the sell-outs but losing out on TWOK would be a deal breaker for me.

Also, any news on the release of Locutus? And just how limited was Seven of Nine? Seems to have come and gone rather quickly. I'm sure the Picard series had something to do with that. But I was hoping to hear if there were any issues with the seemless body they chose.

All of TWOK are meant to be a regular pre-order items unlike the immediate release figures for TMP which we know sold out quickly. Seven was a little different as they had to outsource the body and only had a specific number of them which could be produced.

I wouldn't worry about TWOK, when the time comes just make sure you put a deposit down before the initial order window closes - theres likely to be some left over available for immediate sale once the pre-orders go out like their other figures have but I wouldn't expect left over stock from TWOK to stick around for long as I'd bet demand would be similar to Kirk and Spock from TMP.

Hopefully we will get to see updates soon, Nanjin I believe said they are going to have a presence with Sideshow who are doing Sideshow Con later this week on the run up to SDCC and then Exo-6 are going to have a booth early next month at Star Trek Vegas which is only 2 weeks away.

All of TWOK are meant to be a regular pre-order items unlike the immediate release figures for TMP which we know sold out quickly. Seven was a little different as they had to outsource the body and only had a specific number of them which could be produced.

I wouldn't worry about TWOK, when the time comes just make sure you put a deposit down before the initial order window closes - theres likely to be some left over available for immediate sale once the pre-orders go out like their other figures have but I wouldn't expect left over stock from TWOK to stick around for long as I'd bet demand would be similar to Kirk and Spock from TMP.

Hopefully we will get to see updates soon, Nanjin I believe said they are going to have a presence with Sideshow who are doing Sideshow Con later this week on the run up to SDCC and then Exo-6 are going to have a booth early next month at Star Trek Vegas which is only 2 weeks away.
Judging by all the interest for TWOK, I'd expect them to be far more popular than TMP. Especially seeing as with QMx he teased but never produced. I think he's saving the biggest sellers to last/late.

I also think there could be a high demand for TOS now due to QMx high priced aftermarket. Dave mentioned in the podcast that they're holding back to give distance from the QMx releases. Wise move. Really looking forward to see improvement over those releases, because they are solid figures. I have them pride-of-place.

Judging by all the interest for TWOK, I'd expect them to be far more popular than TMP. Especially seeing as with QMx he teased but never produced. I think he's saving the biggest sellers to last/late.

I also think there could be a high demand for TOS now due to QMx high priced aftermarket. Dave mentioned in the podcast that they're holding back to give distance from the QMx releases. Wise move. Really looking forward to see improvement over those releases, because they are solid figures. I have them pride-of-place.
Definitely - unless so many orders flood in when they go up that they have to cut off pre-orders really early I think we should all be ok - The popularity of The Wrath of Khan is well known so I'd imagine they are going to put resources behind it.

I'm going to be dropping an order in ASAP either way just so theres no risk of leaving it late - I did that with Quark but with that figure I'm not overly worried as I should get the chance at immediate sale.

Definitely - unless so many orders flood in when they go up that they have to cut off pre-orders really early I think we should all be ok - The popularity of The Wrath of Khan is well known so I'd imagine they are going to put resources behind it.

I'm going to be dropping an order in ASAP either way just so theres no risk of leaving it late - I did that with Quark but with that figure I'm not overly worried as I should get the chance at immediate sale.
Also bear in mind that Nanjin did the bootleg TWOK figures a long time ago and he's obsessed over them before and since. Meaning he's had many years to think and tinker. He's also shown some of the tailoring over the years and it's always been amazing. Same with the sculpts. For me, I think these will turn out to be EXO-6's best releases. Really anticipating good things.

Praying he follows through with Khan too. I think he will, given the tweaks and teases there too. I must say I prefer the older prototype though, but guess there's production compromises. Will be a fantastic figure to customise and futz if there's any shortfalls.

For me, I think these will turn out to be EXO-6's best releases. Really anticipating good things.
Same here and I can’t wait to see new images of these figures over the next couple of weeks.

If I could have just one figure to represent my Star Trek fandom it would be TWOK Kirk, this is just going to be fantastic!

IMG_0166.jpeg

Also bear in mind that Nanjin did the bootleg TWOK figures a long time ago and he's obsessed over them before and since. Meaning he's had many years to think and tinker. He's also shown some of the tailoring over the years and it's always been amazing. Same with the sculpts. For me, I think these will turn out to be EXO-6's best releases. Really anticipating good things.

Praying he follows through with Khan too. I think he will, given the tweaks and teases there too. I must say I prefer the older prototype though, but guess there's production compromises. Will be a fantastic figure to customise and futz if there's any shortfalls.
He's already confirmed they'll be making 5 from TWOK, which would have to be Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Saavik and Khan.

Although given his love for the movie uniforms, I wouldn't surprised if he makes more.

He's already confirmed they'll be making 5 from TWOK, which would have to be Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Saavik and Khan.

Although given his love for the movie uniforms, I wouldn't surprised if he makes more.
What he confirms and does sometimes have disconnect, but I have faith. No doubt TWOK will be popular enough to carry on for a while.

Back