EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great looking figure but what is up with the side of his neck?
I'm not too sure about the mottled appearence, but looks like there might be layer lines - so it's possibly a prototype that's been 3D printed, like those clasping hands on the TMP Spock site image. I could be wrong, as in close-up some parts look a little Photoshopped, or could more than likely just be camera artifacts instead.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure about the mottled appearence, but looks like there might be layer lines - so it's possibly a prototype that's been 3D printed, like those clasping hands on the TMP Spock site image. I could be wrong, as in close-up some parts look a little Photoshopped, or could more than likely just be camera artifacts instead.

Yes, that makes perfect sense. Thanks!

Razor stubble? Now that WOULD be attention to detail. The wrong detail but still...

That is a great looking figure but what is up with the side of his neck?
1673137053390.png

It's the raa...diation...

Need Scotty & McCoy in these uniforms to create a diorama of this moment
That's the dilemma isn't it. Scotty and McCoy don't wear standard uniforms in those iconic scenes. Even in TMP, Scotty in his grey uniform is needed to complete the Enterprise flyover. It's possible Nanjin will do a deluxe version with uniform variants or limited edition immediate purchases.

McCoy in white uniform could even double for a TMP beardless version.

While Spock's sacrifice (and crew gathered around) is certainly the pinnacle emotional moment for this film display.

My ideal Wrath of Khan display focuses more towards the Nebula Standoff, Reliant vs Enterprise, on opposite sides the two lead antagonist Khan(maybe pointing or arms crossed) vs Kirk (frowning)) in their respective Captains chairs, facing off.:wink1:
76r52d.gif
76r4sh.gif

Hence was hoping for a slightly more intense alternate expression for Kirk.
And a captains chair, with a second Reliant captains chair (battle damaged) hopefully offered for Khan.

Last edited:
Shatner had amazing charisma. My favorite work of his is in Search for Spock, when he decides to steal the Enterprise and activating the self destruct.
'Code: zero-zero-zero-destruct-zero.'
View attachment 618525View attachment 618526
He changed it from the system assigned one when he joined Starfleet:

"Code: DfXfCf%Lch3 - o#A6a##ay!9S^sx - 5kfut$0hbb&0bvsj - destruct - brr6&%tx5xamyffekdwfc9"

Apparently EXO-6 is going to be their best with this line, but you shouldn’t expect perfect. 🤷‍♂️

I am waiting almost exclusively for TWOK. In the meantime I have to drastically thin out my 1/6 collection, although I have no eBay selling experience. I have considered including My Playmate 1/6 TWOK Kirk and Spock amongst my initial offerings. But I’m not entirely confident that EXO-6 will complete its proposed 5 year mission before TWoK figs are produced. I’m not quite sure it’s going right and hope he doesn’t lose faith or commitment . I wish him all the best — cause I do very much want those figures, but I may just be holding on to those Playmate figures.

Back