EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d be shocked if we don’t see a TWOK figure announcement by summer at the latest. I can’t believe some of you think they won’t get made when we have already seen prototypes most of us would be over the moon to have on the shelf already.

Nanjin already said that TWOK would be regular PO figures vs immediate purchase… Saavik may end up being different to the main trio but I think there’s enough love for that character to support a general release.

I’d be shocked if we don’t see a TWOK figure announcement by summer at the latest. I can’t believe some of you think they won’t get made when we have already seen prototypes most of us would be over the moon to have on the shelf already.

Nanjin already said that TWOK would be regular PO figures vs immediate purchase… Saavik may end up being different to the main trio but I think there’s enough love for that character to support a general release.
That's good news that they will be a preorder.
Gives time to save up at least $1500.00 or more.
-Jim G.G.

I thought maybe we’d see something last year as it was 40 years since the film debuted but it’s been quiet.

Just because we've see protoypes doesn't mean we will actually be able to order them and have them in our own collections... it just means N will have them in his own collection for bragging rights. He has said this himself multiple times and the last time we saw a TWOK Kirk was accompanied with a disclaimer along the lines of "not going up for pre-order, just showing what we're capable of". Also, don't forget his special 10-Forward group.

I think Exo-6 is teasing a TWOK Spock pre-order this summer.

unnamed.jpg

Correct, Spock's uniform doesn't have the chequered braiding which was specially created for Battlestar Galactica. The producers of BSG complained about it's use, so Paramount changed it for STIII.

It’s been a long wait but I’m sure it’ll be worth it. The teases we saw over a year ago were fairly strong so hopefully that translates into production.

1684891030877.jpeg

khan-jpg.571269

1649537049712-png.571293

qmx-khan-2018-jpg.571270

Where'd his head go?
Are they switching to plastic hair?
It’s the 3rd version of the outfit. They’re working on the 5th plus the body.
Either the top isn't open enough or the chest isn't big enough...or very likely both.
I'm going to reserve judgement until final, but the 1st prototype looked better. I assume the sash part is a placeholder, and I hope they don't go plastic hair. This is one of those figures that simply must be rooted, in my opinion.

Re: Just to get them all (3 I believe?) on the same page for comparison.

Yeah the chest seems a lot smaller/less open, the neck has less detail.
The whole collar stitching had a segmented pillow like effect, now seems more a tighter flat almost wrapped around effect. (sorry not a great description)
Can't tell if the whole tunic is actually shorter, doesn't hang as much bellow the belt? Or is the belt just positioned lower?
I think the boot elements: wrap and cuffs also change from sculpted plastic back to soft material?
Yeah, the bizarre wiring-"sash" has less detail, or is it just pulled around to expose a different part?
Also curious if they are switching to plastic hair?

This is my most anticipated figure so I am curious how it ends up?
McHaleyArt where did your picture come from, was there any comment or text with it?

Also any indication they are adding the Seti-nomad elements? The headgear wrap&goggles, the tattered cape?

6bcc64c799679316d0b1c8d9ceeb1f27.jpg

b54e07f42adeb42476313215409b6791.gif

5a48ad027b2273277ba85264e389ff22.jpg

EX0 is not shying away from adding some fantastic and interesting details, rooted hair, extraneous gear, full cloaks, etc... Khan deserves no less.

Though he doesn't get it till further towards the end, I would love it if he had the scar on his chest.

7rd67t.jpg

Last edited:
Random Costume references :

7rdabo.jpg

7rdakc.jpg

7rd9xo.jpg

7rdbzc.jpg

7rdbw2.jpg

7rdb8x.jpg

7rdcrb.jpg

7rdc76.jpg

7rdc9y.jpg

7rdcfm.jpg

7rdccr.jpg

7rdbp1.jpg

7rdbjz.jpg

I want that knife with it, was it not in the film?

Last edited:
I’m debating going to the Vegas show, never been before. I’d like to meet Shatner before he leaves this world. Most of the TNG cast will be there as well.

Back