EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FC chair does look cool, but I'm seriously wondering if it's something I still want to shell out $200 for. Since I've got a whole lot less space now than I did when it went up for order.

I'm in agreement with you, Dave. I already have the QMX TOS chair, which is fantastic, and really like the TMP chair that has been teased. Adding the FC chair would add to a great "Captain's Chair" display but I'm not sure at this time that I need it for my FC display. Presently, I have Picard, regular Data and a bashed Data with the second sculpt. I think that at this point, the chair wouldn't fit.

Spotted on Twitter!

Attachments

• FkTQB3GUYAAfIv4.jpeg
    FkTQB3GUYAAfIv4.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 0
No wonder he was never promoted. He couldn't even keep track of the one pip he DID have! :)
You just know Garrett Wang's going to geek out over this figure

Seriously cool though. Has there ever been anything on the Tom/BElanna front?
Nothing I've seen yet. Judging by the teases I'd guess the coming announcement schedule would be

- Chakotay Ship
- Neelix Pre-order
- Seven ship
- Kim pre-order
Which leaves us with Paris, Torres and Kes (though I'll bet she'll be an immediate purchase if made at all) to be announced and shipped before summer if all goes to Nanjins plan

Nothing I've seen yet. Judging by the teases I'd guess the coming announcement schedule would be

- Chakotay Ship
- Neelix Pre-order
- Seven ship
- Kim pre-order
Which leaves us with Paris, Torres and Kes (though I'll bet she'll be an immediate purchase if made at all) to be announced and shipped before summer if all goes to Nanjins plan
Didn’t Nanjin say he was only going to do 7 of the 10 principal characters from the Voyager crew and taking a survey to determine which ones to drop ? Kes being a likely no-go .

Does Exo-6 respond to emails? I've sent a couple since I got my TMP Kirk and have gotten no response. There is a bad paint defect on the head and it's really disappointing knowing that I may be stuck with this.

Does Exo-6 respond to emails? I've sent a couple since I got my TMP Kirk and have gotten no response. There is a bad paint defect on the head and it's really disappointing knowing that I may be stuck with this.
He said on facebook that even he (Nanjin) can't get another one, and his Kirk has a smudge on the white part of his uniform. There are no more to replace and defects with.

Didn't really care much about Kes and Neelix. On a selfish personal level, i can't say I'll miss them if they never get made, but 2 things -
I hope they all get made so that everyone out there that wants them has the opportunity.
And...
Having a B'Elanna w/o a Paris would make my display incomplete to me.... but oh well

Back