EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on that Facebook (I think?) post, it seems they're intending on shipping the figures before updating the tracking numbers as opposed to providing a number then shipping.

I’m assuming Spock comes with x2 relaxed hands, the live long and prosper hand and the meditation hands 1-piece? No mention of hands in the product description on Exo-6…

I got my tracking for Spock but the estimated delivery date is January 4
It estimated that length of delivery last time, but wound up being 8 days for me, including postal strikes and the three days before it registered as having a label raised and shipped. Some people had him in 6 or 7 days. So, mid-to-late next week, but if it hits Christmas, then January could be a possibility.

It estimated that length of delivery last time, but wound up being 8 days for me, including postal strikes and the three days before it registered as having a label raised and shipped. Some people had him in 6 or 7 days. So, mid-to-late next week, but if it hits Christmas, then January could be a possibility.
I hope you're right, but with the restrictions in China and the volume of packages in flight due to Christmas, it's just hard to say

I've noticed these clasped hands are quite badly 3D printed. You can see the obvious layer lines. I wonder if we're getting them or not. The Vulcan salute hand doesn't look printed, but harder to tell.

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 19.06.45.png

I've noticed these clasped hands are quite badly 3D printed. You can see the obvious layer lines. I wonder if we're getting them or not. The Vulcan salute hand doesn't look printed, but harder to tell.

View attachment 613232
I wouldn't be terribly worried. I don't see that using 3d printing for prototype photos is so bad. If that's the way its produced, that's a whole other kettle of fish, but I can't envision that happening. Heck if we are to go by prototype photos, Saavik won't have any hands at all ... :D

I wouldn't be terribly worried. I don't see that using 3d printing for prototype photos is so bad. If that's the way its produced, that's a whole other kettle of fish, but I can't envision that happening. Heck if we are to go by prototype photos, Saavik won't have any hands at all ... :D
That's not what I was meaning. I'm not expecting them to all be 3D printed. I was commenting that these are, therefore are there no molded hands? This was just for the image, so Nanjin didn't have any molded ones to use. So they haven't been made and won't be included. The salute might because it looks molded. I've been in the game long enough to understand prototypes :lol

That's not what I was meaning. I'm not expecting them to all be 3D printed. I was commenting that these are, therefore are there no molded hands? This was just for the image, so Nanjin didn't have any molded ones to use. So they haven't been made and won't be included. The salute might because it looks molded. I've been in the game long enough to understand prototypes :lol
It's another log on the fire of dumb things I've said. We all have our moments - though mine are more frequent than most. :: Looking Up::: that pile is gettin pretty high... sigh

Back