EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admiral on the bridge…

72D1E538-0EE8-49E2-87A1-E071EEBB62A4.jpeg

There’s a decent chance he’ll be a stocked item at Sideshow after PO’s are filled, many previous Exo-6 releases are still in stock.
Well I've already paid the deposit at BBTS, but it sounds like they don't rely on SS for stock. I've got Archer coming from SS though, via my local comic shop. Barely got him in time too, I wanted confirmation T'Pol was happening before going in on the ENT stuff.

I could have ordered it from BBTS and saved about $8.00 but I didn't want to run the risk of my pre-order being canceled the way Cotswold Collectibles canceled my pre-order of the TMP Kirk.

I'll be getting the entire TNG crew plus side characters.

I skipped Kirk and Spock because immediate purchase isn't a good idea the week before Christmas.

I'm surprised none of the TNG crew went up for preorder this year, only Q and Locutus. Next year will be interesting however.

Nanjin has always been clear about the fast n furious nature of these Trek releases to tackle the sheer number of characters within the 5 years period. Collect only the characters that mean the most to you, has often be one of his statements.
Unfortunately for myself that's practically everyone from TOS to Ent 😵‍💫

Well I've already paid the deposit at BBTS, but it sounds like they don't rely on SS for stock. I've got Archer coming from SS though, via my local comic shop. Barely got him in time too, I wanted confirmation T'Pol was happening before going in on the ENT stuff.
I got orders in for Locutus, Archer and Shran with BBTS. T’Pol should drop soon. :)

For UK buyers, I think Big Chief Studios must get their stock from Sideshow. I doubt we'll get these any time soon - Feb at the earliest? Have Sideshow starting shipping orders out yet?

For UK buyers, I think Big Chief Studios must get their stock from Sideshow. I doubt we'll get these any time soon - Feb at the earliest? Have Sideshow starting shipping orders out yet?
BCS want almost double the price. CDUK are nearly as bad. PAF are more expensive than direct, and slower, but only £30 more, which some people will be happy to pay for the security of getting them safely.

BCS want almost double the price. CDUK are nearly as bad. PAF are more expensive than direct, and slower, but only £30 more, which some people will be happy to pay for the security of getting them safely.
I went with BCS because they've always been reliable, but look like I won't be getting Kirk until Feb at the earliest, but deposit already paid so will keep my eyes open for shipping updates from them.

I line in SW Ocala… technically in Dunnellon but right off SR200. Small world!

That said, I was out in the front yard yesterday afternoon trimming tree branches and USPS delivered the Admiral! Planning to open him up this afternoon. Hopefully, you have also received your figure yesterday.
Yep got him a few days ago.....Love him. Got Spock ordered.....lol.....and your right...Small world

Back