EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too thrilled with the way that the rooted hair looks on that particular Khan but if they use thinner faux hair, like Asmus's Gandalf the White figure, it should look more realistic. Khan and the Klingons deserve the finer, thinner hair, if possible.

Merry Christmas Freaks!

1671900016125.jpeg

1671900112106.jpeg

Cheers!

Lieutenant Junior Grade Kirk takes the test:

Kobayashi THIS!

C1533A13-A64E-44F5-92DF-87647E5F8A59.jpeg

Asked for a statement, Lt. Kirk was heard to say “I don’t believe in the no-win scenario.”

Nanjin posted on Facebook that the Gorn Captain could be an immediate purchase for 2023 and made it sound like it could be super limited (he said it might sell out in an hour).

I have to wonder, why? I know that he has a plan in place for everything and some of the side characters might be more limited, but I feel like of the TOS villains the Gorn Captain is probably one of the top most wanted by a lot of fans.

Nanjin posted on Facebook that the Gorn Captain could be an immediate purchase for 2023 and made it sound like it could be super limited (he said it might sell out in an hour).

I have to wonder, why? I know that he has a plan in place for everything and some of the side characters might be more limited, but I feel like of the TOS villains the Gorn Captain is probably one of the top most wanted by a lot of fans.

You got that right !!!

Marketing and creation of FOMO. Worked well on TMP.

I mean to be fair I’ve gotten everything I’ve wanted.

I just can’t believe that he wouldn’t realize the popularity of a character like the Gorn. That’s got to be a top want from most TOS fans I would think.

At least make the quantity similar to the TMP figures so people have a chance.

I may not be thinking this through properly, but I would have thought it was an easier figure to produce as well . . . both from a sculpt / apparel design perspective AND as regards mass production (hence saving staff time for other figures).

Then there's the "extras" . . . those could be simple too . . . communicator, knife . . . heck - even a pile of boulders (I'm biased - I've always been a rock fan) :bunnydanc

I would guess that these will be the same quantities as TMP - he's just anticipating a fast sell-out. I remember him saying somewhere that those numbers were the same as FC Picard and Data. Limited is always relative.

Gorn Captain from Exo-6 - Complete with Realistic Styrofoam Rock!!

Attachments

• tos-arena11.jpg
    tos-arena11.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
Back