EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The notification email should have come at least 24 hrs before start of pre-sale so everyone has a chance to be ready. I can imagine some folks would be pretty upset to receive an email the moment of release for one of the gap-filler figures only to find they've already sold out when they get to the website.

And shouldn't the "road map" or schedule have been released along with Sisko so we all know how to plan for the next figures?

Nanjin has been giving us plenty of notice that this was coming on many platforms not just here. Stop looking for something to complain about.

Just a little reminder of how good it is to be a Trek fan right now…

25A0E449-75D5-48CE-9CDC-314AC7722C88.jpeg

So if the "closed" uniform has a permanently closed zipper, how do you get it off to swap out for the vest/open jacket look?

So if the "closed" uniform has a permanently closed zipper, how do you get it off to swap out for the vest/open jacket look?
I'm sure that jacket is just held closed with velcro the same as with FC Picard. "Permanently closed" means you can't display that jacket open because the velcro strip would be showing.

The jacket can be opened.

Soft fabric side of the velcro is sewed to both inner side of the jacket. The hard griping side of the velcro is a loose piece that will be used to close the jacket. Remove the hard griping side of the velcro to wear the Jacket opened. For FX that comes with the vest, the vest close and open the same way.

Do note that when the vest is worn with the jacket, the jacket needs to be opened.

It's definitely a great time for star trek collectors thanks to Nanjin, but I too also wonder whether it might be possible for pre-order times/days to be broadcast a little ahead of time? Not because I think I'm entitled to that information or anything, rather just because I live in a different time zone (Australia) and the pre-orders tend to go up in the middle of the night here, so I don't see the emails for several hours. I have no problem staying up to make sure I can pre-order on time if I know it's coming. So far it hasn't been an issue since the pre-order window has been quite generous, but I would just hate to perhaps miss out on a figure that has a limited number available (like perhaps Seven) because I was asleep when the notification went out.

Not a criticism or anything Nanjin, just a general anxiety I have of missing out on what I think are must have figures (for me at least!).

It's definitely a great time for star trek collectors thanks to Nanjin, but I too also wonder whether it might be possible for pre-order times/days to be broadcast a little ahead of time? Not because I think I'm entitled to that information or anything, rather just because I live in a different time zone (Australia) and the pre-orders tend to go up in the middle of the night here, so I don't see the emails for several hours. I have no problem staying up to make sure I can pre-order on time if I know it's coming. So far it hasn't been an issue since the pre-order window has been quite generous, but I would just hate to perhaps miss out on a figure that has a limited number available (like perhaps Seven) because I was asleep when the notification went out.

Not a criticism or anything Nanjin, just a general anxiety I have of missing out on what I think are must have figures (for me at least!).
I agree. I loved it with Janeway knowing beforehand at which day and time to sit in front of the computer, ready to push the button.

How will I see the pre-order going up when I am outside for a walk at the time, or even just in the kitchen doing dishes? My computer gets only switched on in the evenings which might be hours later.

As long as the pre-order window is long enough I am fine with not being among the first who order, but the fear of missing out is always there.

The jacket can be opened.

Soft fabric side of the velcro is sewed to both inner side of the jacket. The hard griping side of the velcro is a loose piece that will be used to close the jacket. Remove the hard griping side of the velcro to wear the Jacket opened. For FX that comes with the vest, the vest close and open the same way.

Do note that when the vest is worn with the jacket, the jacket needs to be opened.
I’m at a loss for understanding this. Both jackets have Velcro closures and can be worn opened or closed ?

I agree. I loved it with Janeway knowing beforehand at which day and time to sit in front of the computer, ready to push the button.

How will I see the pre-order going up when I am outside for a walk at the time, or even just in the kitchen doing dishes? My computer gets only switched on in the evenings which might be hours later.

As long as the pre-order window is long enough I am fine with not being among the first who order, but the fear of missing out is always there.
Nanjin said he would give more or an announcement if the quantities of the figures for preorder/sale warranted preparation at the computer. He said before this figures preorder that there were sufficient quantities for everyone.

Reminds me of when they charge £5 for a medium popcorn at the cinema and £5.50 for a large. The large is the only size they intend to sell. The medium is a decoy set at a price point designed to help you justify paying the extra for the large.

Becoming a real company now, eh.

Back