EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So on a different note, which captains do we expect to get chairs made for? Assuming the figures sell well enough first, of course. I would actually like to get two of those figures so I could have one displayed standing and one sitting in the chair.
TWOK and TNG seem pretty certain to be made since they're so important. After that I'd love a Defiant and SNW chair, but those are probably more of a long shot.

Last edited:
I like having the choice of Standard and Essentials versions if thatā€™s going to be a regular thing. For certain characters an Essentials version may be all I want.

As we have discussed previously, a TOS bridge and/or fitted sections would be a dream come true, oh the possibilities!

Very, very cool. Could get crazy if weā€™re able to build the TNG bridge. Same with TOS.
The TNG bridge was about 35 feet long, which would make it around 6 feet in 1/6 scale. So you're gonna need a whole lot of display space for something like that.

Personally I'd be happy with just the horseshoe and three command chairs, as I think that would be a cool diorama to display the crew around. Kinda like what we see in this cast photo.

cast_tng_s3_variant_1.jpg

The TNG bridge was about 35 feet long, which would make it around 6 feet in 1/6 scale. So you're gonna need a whole lot of display space for something like that.

Personally I'd be happy with just the horseshoe and three command chairs, as I think that would be a cool diorama to display the crew around. Kinda like what we see in this cast photo.

View attachment 572991
I should clarify that I didnā€™t mean the full bridge. Just the main seating areas and the tactical, conn, and operations stations. Your picture is what I meant.

Merely provide additional options in collecting 1/6 Star Trek. Not everyone wants a fascinating Spock extra head since they will never display it. Why pay extra for an away jacket when you only display the standard uniforms? A screaming Kirk head will not look like the handsome Kirk regular head then why pay for it?
Or by one deluxe and have the option of picking up a second bare bones one to display with the jacket or alternate head and accessories. That is still cheaper than buying two fully decked out releases. I have waited so long for TWOK and I do not see anyone ever coming close to EXOā€™s releases that I always planned on getting two of Kirk and Spock. This will help lesson the hot because the 2nd set can just be the bare bones release.

Back