EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the chair photos it says "backdrop sold separately." I'm actually more excited for a background like what is shown behind the chair than the chair itself! Hoping they might be double sided to increase value.

It's not my company, but all these exclusives/versions for an already acknowledged smaller fan base seem questionable. IMO you'd be better off releasing one definitive version or one version and an expansion accessories pack.

It's not my company, but all these exclusives/versions for an already acknowledged smaller fan base seem questionable. IMO you'd be better off releasing one definitive version or one version and an expansion accessories pack.
Believe me, we wouldn't be able to complete 1.5 series before we need to close down because of inferior quality and slow production.

No one will buy 1/6 Trek if it is at $250 and takes 1.5 years to make and at lower quality.

Yes. Although the cushion is foam material, it will come with a replaceable seating cushion for realistic look - a imprint of Picard's buns and thighs.

Yes, his feet will touch the floor.
Wow. Was not expecting replaceable cushions. The thought never even entered my mind.

Lol now a new question comes to mind, do you need actor/actress approval for imprints?

Yes. Although the cushion is foam material, it will come with a replaceable seating cushion for realistic look - a imprint of Picard's buns and thighs.

Yes, his feet will touch the floor.
Now this is crazy attention to detail. The imprints will not only lower the figure so feet touch, but I'm guessing aid in helping the figure sit upright.

Emperor on throne looks like a kid with dangling feet. Qmx Kirk and seat not as bad but not really spot on.

Now this is crazy attention to detail. The imprints will not only lower the figure so feet touch, but I'm guessing aid in helping the figure sit upright.

Emperor on throne looks like a kid with dangling feet. Qmx Kirk and seat not as bad but not really spot on.
Most importantly, the sunk in cushion will make the figure more “realistic” instead of placing a figure on a hard piece to destroy the realistic presentation of 1/6.

I don't want to add it because it adds to the cost. But it is important.

Most importantly, the sunk in cushion will make the figure more “realistic” instead of placing a figure on a hard piece to destroy the realistic presentation of 1/6.

I don't want to add it because it adds to the cost. But it is important.
Spoken like a true miracle worker.

Now that is attention to detail. Only wish HT had done that with the Emperor's throne. £350 for that deluxe figure and it looked ridiculous with his feet dangling

While we wait for some pre-order news other than bridge furniture, what is your preferred look for each character?

eye-test3b.jpg

Back