EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still hoping we get a second headsculpt for Worf so we can have both hairstyle options. If there's any other figure besides FC Data that really needs that, it's him.
Worf surely will have a Definitive Edition (DX) Die hard Worf/Trek fans will only need to buy one Worf release.

Worf surely will have a Definitive Edition (DX) Die hard Worf/Trek fans will only need to buy one Worf release.
Not sure I follow that. TNG Worf and DS9 Worf would be separate releases right? Wouldn't that mean fans of both shows would be buying two Worfs? Unless you're suggesting creating removable uniforms for the same figure.

That would be cool, would they be magnetic?
To tell the truth, we don't know yet. My ideal Worf is quite expensive. It will more like selling a custom made limited edition bracelet/jewelry.

His baldric is an iconic prop. I am creating a museum. Plastic baldric just can't pass my standard for museum grade figures, and the 1/6 Baldric itself is a Replica.

This straps on the baldric must be done by hand interlinking a column of chairs.

Since 1/6 Trek, in my objective opinion, is an once in a life time collection that won't happen again, I really don't see the reason not to collect this EX Worf with the Baldric Replica instead with a plastic version.

See where the above is going? 1/6 Trek needs different price level releases.

All and all come down to this, I need to maximize the sales of entire TNG anf DS9 line as a whole (this ensure the number of Worf can be sold) so the cost of this iconic Baldric can be minimize to its furtherest extent, every single penny and every single minute used for production must be fully utilized because of this high cost.

Really, 1/6 Trek foundamentally is a fortunate breed to exist, a breed that also born with numerous franchise genetic deficiencies that can speed up the imminent extinction of this breed. I have to bring this Baldric replica into the Worf fans' hands. It is just like Asmus Gandalf, sculpted long beard just couldn't do the job.

I have started pathing the way for this Baldric since FC Data...
You guys better wish me not to make a single mistake in TNG. Otherwise the Baldric will be in soft pvc or vinyl, which I think not Museum enough...

4- STTNG (8).jpg

Last edited:
Interesting results.

For Scotty the clear favorite seems to be 2. So, for Undiscovered Country Scotty the preference is the engineer's vest. I suppose a deluxe version could also include an optional jacket? Should a 2nd movie-version Scotty be made that could then be the radiation suit from Wrath of Khan.
He had a different coloured undershirt when he wore the standard uniform jacket - always found it funny in The Undiscovered Country where he was wearing the full uniform planet side and when they returned to the ship he changed on his way to the Bridge.

my preference for Scotty specifically would likely be
  1. White shirt with engineering vest
  2. Radiation suit
  3. Captains bomber jacket - perfect attire for stealing the Enterprise

He had a different coloured undershirt when he wore the standard uniform jacket - always found it funny in The Undiscovered Country where he was wearing the full uniform planet side and when they returned to the ship he changed on his way to the Bridge.

my preference for Scotty specifically would likely be
  1. White shirt with engineering vest
  2. Radiation suit
  3. Captains bomber jacket - perfect attire for stealing the Enterprise
Yes Scotty was a quick change going from Khitomer back to the Enterprise but nothing beats Chekov's goofy collar from Star Trek 3. In one scene it's there plain as day and in the next scene it's gone, never to be seen again. I'm guessing Pavel had the good sense to leave it back on the ship when they blew it up.

collar.jpg

Not to mention in the sequel Chekov got a completely new outfit.

come to think about it Scotty also got a new turtleneck shirt along with the vest between III and IV.

To tell the truth, we don't know yet. My ideal Worf is quite expensive. It will more like selling a custom made limited edition bracelet/jewelry.

His baldric is an iconic prop. I am creating a museum. Plastic baldric just can't pass my standard for museum grade figures, and the 1/6 Baldric itself is a Replica.

This straps on the baldric must be done by hand interlinking a column of chairs.

Since 1/6 Trek, in my objective opinion, is an once in a life time collection that won't happen again, I really don't see the reason not to collect this EX Worf with the Baldric Replica instead with a plastic version.

See where the above is going? 1/6 Trek needs different price level releases.

All and all come down to this, I need to maximize the sales of entire TNG anf DS9 line as a whole (this ensure the number of Worf can be sold) so the cost of this iconic Baldric can be minimize to its furtherest extent, every single penny and every single minute used for production must be fully utilized because of this high cost.

Really, 1/6 Trek foundamentally is a fortunate breed to exist, a breed that also born with numerous franchise genetic deficiencies that can speed up the imminent extinction of this breed. I have to bring this Baldric replica into the Worf fans' hands. It is just like Asmus Gandalf, sculpted long beard just couldn't do the job.

I have started pathing the way for this Baldric since FC Data...
You guys better wish me not to make a single mistake in TNG. Otherwise the Baldric will be in soft pvc or vinyl, which I think not Museum enough...

View attachment 566529
It will be an awesome figure. I can't wait to see it and order it when it is done.

Not sure I follow that. TNG Worf and DS9 Worf would be separate releases right? Wouldn't that mean fans of both shows would be buying two Worfs? Unless you're suggesting creating removable uniforms for the same figure. like he's referring only to a TNG Worf here.
I think he's only referring to a TNG Worf here. I'll be very surprised if we get a figure with two distinct uniforms like that (although I certainly wouldn't mind it).

Yes Scotty was a quick change going from Khitomer back to the Enterprise but nothing beats Chekov's goofy collar from Star Trek 3. In one scene it's there plain as day and in the next scene it's gone, never to be seen again. I'm guessing Pavel had the good sense to leave it back on the ship when they blew it up.

View attachment 566530
Anyone else think Mr. Keonig angered the costume designer and that's why he got this?

TNG Worf has to be stand alone. DS9 Worf can be FC Worf with the house insignia replacement. 2 versions of Worf with different headsculpts.
But both TNG Worf and FC Worf have the ponytail hair? Or will TNG Worf have an alternate head with a different hairstyle?

But both TNG Worf and FC Worf have the ponytail hair? Or will TNG Worf have an alternate head with a different hairstyle?
Would also love to know this. It sounds like Nanjin is still deciding this.

https://nerdist.com/article/star-trek-ranking-worf-hairdos/?amp
Given Picard is in the season 5 jacket, I’d guess that we’re getting the “bob” for TNG and the ponytail for FC/DS9.

I would happily buy the dual FC/DS9 figure and a TNG figure with only the bob hair.

Would love an angry face as the alternate head for the TNG release.

Given Picard is in the season 5 jacket, I’d guess that we’re getting the “bob” for TNG and the ponytail for FC/DS9.

I would happily buy the dual FC/DS9 figure and a TNG figure with only the bob hair.

Buy the DX Worf for FC/DS9, then an EX Worf with the most basic accessories. You only need one DX Worf jewelry Baldric.

Angry Worf head is a must!

You better take a Trek review course. That's a thing called Replicator in Trekverse 😅
That’s what I am loving about the levels approach. Instead of having to buy two expensive fully decked out releases I can buy one DX and then get a more basic (and cheaper) 2nd figure to take advantage of all the extras from the DX. Plus once we get to the point where I cannot get all the Trek that EXO is releasing I could maybe drop down to the basic release for the ones I do not care as much about to help save for the ones I consider essential like TWOK.

Back