EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Important? Meaningful? Essential? not necessary? Can do without?

This item is cheap to make for all major franchises but surely not Trek, and in particular just for one character in one series. Can be a little decorated light fixture šŸ˜„
orb-open-620.jpg

This item is cheap to make for all major franchises but surely not Trek, and in particular just for one character in one series. Can be a little decorated light fixture šŸ˜„
View attachment 561291

Important and Meaningful! Would love to see at least one!

Yes an Orb of the Prophets would be a freakin awesome accessory to have, especially with a lightup feature.

And if it's too costly to have it open up to show the orb itself, I'd be happy just having the closed box with a light inside.

View attachment 561312
I am not a fan with static accessories.... and I am greedy, they need to serve somekind of purpose beside just sitting pretty.

How can DS9 have a good display or oresentation with the orb orb inside the magic box? Sisko or DS9 figures visual Presentation are not important?

Wars and religion were the base of DS9, the orb is difficult to ignore.

1/6 DS9 is the most challenging series to deal with.

There's also one more thing that Avery Brooks could have besides the baseball and the mug for Klingon Coffee: The Bajoran Lightship (DS9: Explorers) in which him and Cirroc Lofton made and took a trip to Cardassia. However doing that in miniature format will take too much time, very fragile and maybe very highly detailed especially with those huge sails, masts and outriggers.

The Orb of the Prophets is a good and simple one as most of the Bajoran people looked up to him as the "Emissary".

Edit: Unless your not Sisko, then Quark can sell it for a boat load of Pressed Latinum. šŸ¤£

I'll be honest while part of me would like to see another couple of figures come from this mission first (purely for budgeting reasons), Sisko I think is the one I am the most interested in seeing.

In honesty I was hoping for at least his baseball and one of the Defiant coffee mugs of Raktajino. If we are pinning hopes and dreams for this figure though and he's coming with an Orb I'd be hopping for a baseball hat along with the usual Phaser, Tricorder and the Phaser Rifle.

The Defiant's Captains Chair sometime down the line would be a dream too!

looking forward to more teases and the eventual pictures of The Sisko!

If it bumped up the overall cost of the figure I would say I could do without and I would opt for a baseball instead. Kira could perhaps come with the box, no? I mean I get the importance of it but if it can distributed in another way then great. Otherwise, it might just be sort of accessory Iā€™d consider if it was offered as a separate piece to go with furniture etc.

Wasnt' there like a pedestal they sat it on in the Defiant during the Trials and Tribbilations episode? And I'm sure there was something in the temple too.

It could come with both Kira and Sisko (there were multiple orbs of course) with different pedestals.

EDIT: Yeah, there definitely was one on the Defiant.

Attachments

• trialstribbleations025.jpg
    trialstribbleations025.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 24
  • trialstribbleations079.jpg
    trialstribbleations079.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 22
Iā€™m in the ā€œplease donā€™t release 3 figures all at once or my wife will kill meā€ camp :D

View attachment 561291

Mmm...maybe as an accessory to Kai Winn, the one we all love to hate

Back