EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@nanjin He means that the material is a little bit fluffy. You can see this when you look close to the edge of the fabric. I noticed it, but it doesn't bother me. Also I'd say don't try to touch the fabric too much.

View attachment 560901
Oh, the fibers. I specifically searched for this fabric.

Actual FC uniforms used knit wool. The fiber changed the reflection of color a lot more than other type of wool. This was why sometime the grey top gave a blue tone in the movie because the color grading.

We tried to imitate the simular results by selecting fabric with micro fiber on surface to “imitate” this unique characteristics of FC uniforms.

In no particular order, these are what I'm anxiously hoping to see. Anyone from DS9, any Klingons, movie characters especially TWOK and TMP.

I’ll really take about anything. Archer would be cool. Also would take Sisko or any figures from The Wrath of Khan.

I have passed on Hot Toys Koska Reeves, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.
Bring on those preorders, Nanjin.
And thanks for the preview pics…Tuvok and Seven look fabulous and it is a lot easier to pass on Hot Toys knowing these are coming.
Hoping for a Deep Space Nine next.

I have passed on Hot Toys Koska Reeves, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.
Bring on those preorders, Nanjin.
And thanks for the preview pics…Tuvok and Seven look fabulous and it is a lot easier to pass on Hot Toys knowing these are coming.
Hoping for a Deep Space Nine next.
Tuvok and Seven preview pics?

Tuvok and Seven preview pics?
It's posted in the Voyager thread. Here's the teaser if you missed it.
Voy - Daniel-Korican (9)-Enhanced-1-Enhanced (1)t.jpg

Seven has got the Purple suit that most of us where asking for. ;)

To Nanjin, a random question:

Are you going to complete the FC bridge crew eventually, or leave it at Date and Picard? I'm way more interested in what you already have teased, so this is just an afterthought question on my part.

Are you going to complete the FC bridge crew eventually, or leave it at Date and Picard? I'm way more interested in what you already have teased, so this is just an afterthought question on my part.
He's said FC is it's own development line like all the other lines and there will be more coming from FC. He's talked specifically about Worf (with most everyone guessing it will be a Space suit version), and we have seen the Borg Queen, but she had to go back for a redesign.

He's said FC is it's own development line like all the other lines and there will be more coming from FC. He's talked specifically about Worf (with most everyone guessing it will be a Space suit version), and we have seen the Borg Queen, but she had to go back for a redesign.
FC might have its own line but it is definitely not getting the love that Voyager is!

The plan was 3 characters. Then we expanded to 4 characters plus a chair.

Back