EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a TOS guy myself, so it's really only Kirk & Spock that I want. I could go for Kelvinverse figures too, but that's as far as the buck goes in my case. I'll be honest, I'm fine waiting, this is a really packed year with everything else. I've passed on everything they've shown, but I'm a big Strangefan for example; I can't pass on MoM. Anyway, I find the quick releases and communication refreshing though, I have to say. Here's to hoping we might see a Cumberbatch Khan one day. Montalban is still the classic, but I enjoyed the new version too and the look was basic but aesthetic.

The plan was 3 characters. Then we expanded to 4 characters plus a chair.
So... does Worf count as DS9 or FC? That certainly influcences who the 4th character is, since Data & Picard are known, and the Borg Queen seem certain.

(I'm talking about the uniformed Worf, not a figure in the space suit, which I think might be cool, but wouldn't really have high demand)

That's the beauty of these lines, in which Nanjin has discussed many times: He can have the 1st tier figures running through production and simply insert a 2nd or 3rd or even a one-off, off-the-cuff figure into the mix and not disrupt the production line. That, to me, has been the best news shared, so far. The possibilities are endless (although EXO-6's timeline apparently isn't) and we could be looking forward to some figures that would normally never see the light of day.

He's said FC is it's own development line like all the other lines and there will be more coming from FC. He's talked specifically about Worf (with most everyone guessing it will be a Space suit version), and we have seen the Borg Queen, but she had to go back for a redesign.
Sounds like a good plan. Thank you for the info.

I wonder if a Picard in space suit to go along with Worf would be considered. I suppose you could probably just swap out sculpts though (although the bodies may be different).

So... does Worf count as DS9 or FC? That certainly influcences who the 4th character is, since Data & Picard are known, and the Borg Queen seem certain.

(I'm talking about the uniformed Worf, not a figure in the space suit, which I think might be cool, but wouldn't really have high demand)
DS9 Worf can be FC Worf with the change of House Insignia.

Ahhh I want Crusher in a FC uniform…☺️
I understand Nanjin said months ago Crusher was one of the FC/movie crew who wasn't a priority on this mission, along with Riker, Troi, and LaForge, mainly because they wore civilian clothes for most of the movie. Not his exact words, but something along those lines.

But there was something striking and unique about Beverly's appearance in the movies versus her appearance during the last five seasons of TNG- the blonde hairstyle and her silhouette in the FC uniform. It's never truly been captured in a figure.

I will be extremely grateful if Nanjin gets us even one decent TNG era Beverly (and I will buy at least two to display with and without her labcoat), but I would love her in the movie uniform along with the rest of the crew. It would be an awesome sight to have the complete crew in both TNG and movie appearances for contrast!

I understand Nanjin said months ago Crusher was one of the FC/movie crew who wasn't a priority on this mission, along with Riker, Troi, and LaForge, mainly because they wore civilian clothes for most of the movie. Not his exact words, but something along those lines.

But there was something striking and unique about Beverly's appearance in the movies versus her appearance during the last five seasons of TNG- the blonde hairstyle and her silhouette in the FC uniform. It's never truly been captured in a figure.

I will be extremely grateful if Nanjin gets us even one decent TNG era Beverly (and I will buy at least two to display with and without her labcoat), but I would love her in the movie uniform along with the rest of the crew. It would be an awesome sight to have the complete crew in both TNG and movie appearances for contrast!
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but Crusher's in uniform most of the movie. She remains on the ship as long as Worf (technically longer since she's on board before the battle with the cube), and that scene in sickbay with the Enterprise EMH sure was memorable. And because of the blonde hair, I'd much rather see a First Contact version of Doctor Beverly Crusher than Insurrection or Nemesis when she went back to red.

Last edited:

Yeah I agree Crusher looked great with that blonde hair in FC. Her and Troi looked so much better once they dropped the overly-glammed up hairstyles and garish makeup of the TV series.

I would absolutely get Crusher from FC. Hopefully Worf does well enough that Nanjin adds her to the production line. I would love to see the rest of the bridge crew/main cast as well (in their uniforms) but I am hoping to at least get Picard, Data, Worf (from DS9) & Crusher for my FC/TNG movie display.

Glad to see some Crusher love here. Especially given that out of all the movies, she featured most in FC. Still think the conference room scene would have worked better between Crusher and Picard as opposed to Lily.

Still think the conference room scene would have worked better between Crusher and Picard as opposed to Lily.
While I think that could have worked, it still works best with Lily, because Picard has gotten to a point where no one on his crew has the guts to tell him he's taking things too far (if you don't count Worf), and he won't listen to them anyway (if you do count Worf). It has to be an outsider.

Who will be the next pre-order(s)?
new-60-15344925769758.jpg

Back